Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has anyone figured out the new Razorbacks website yet?

Started by Suidae Suis Scrofa, August 04, 2014, 08:48:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Suidae Suis Scrofa

It looks like the UofA decided to change up ArkansasRazorbacks.com as part of the new image makeover.  While it may be good at getting out the message that the department wants to broadcast, I can't seem to find any useful information.  For example, if I want to find details about an individual sport it doesn't seem to be there.  All I see are videos and scores.  No links to the sports.

I'm wondering if this is somehow related to my browser (Chrome) or is this the intended design.  Can anyone help me figure out how to get to the Baseball team pages to see things like rosters and schedules starting from ArkansasRazorbacks.com?

Thanks,
-phil

ricepig

Quote from: Suidae Suis Scrofa on August 04, 2014, 08:48:53 am
It looks like the UofA decided to change up ArkansasRazorbacks.com as part of the new image makeover.  While it may be good at getting out the message that the department wants to broadcast, I can't seem to find any useful information.  For example, if I want to find details about an individual sport it doesn't seem to be there.  All I see are videos and scores.  No links to the sports.

I'm wondering if this is somehow related to my browser (Chrome) or is this the intended design.  Can anyone help me figure out how to get to the Baseball team pages to see things like rosters and schedules starting from ArkansasRazorbacks.com?

Thanks,
-phil

Up in the left hand corner there's a tab to click on that allows you to go to every sport, buy tickets, go to RF page, etc...

Suidae Suis Scrofa

Quote from: ricepig on August 04, 2014, 09:44:28 am
Up in the left hand corner there's a tab to click on that allows you to go to every sport, buy tickets, go to RF page, etc...
Thanks.  For some reason that didn't work yesterday using my home computer, but it's working this morning at the office.  Running the same version of Chrome on both, so not sure what's going on.

-phil