Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avery Johnson commits to ASU

Started by ricepig, August 03, 2014, 09:32:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Slimac4

Damn, I was rooting for the kid to get an offer after camp.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Slimac4 on August 03, 2014, 09:48:07 pm
Damn, I was rooting for the kid to get an offer after camp.

Same here, but congrats nonetheless
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Porkahontas

Still could get a late offer during or after the season. If the Hogs call, good chance he ends up in Fayetteville.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

He doesn't quite have the athleticism to play secondary in the SEC, but if he can keep his speed and most of his agility with an additional 15-20 lbs and he may end up getting an offer if we crap out on S. Florida, Texas, and Louisiana LBrs.

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

SemperFi

Was hoping this kid was going to get an offer, but if our coaches don't believe that he can be successful on the SEC level then I wish him all the best at ASU.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PygmalionEffect

With ASU offering, he's obviously right on the edge of making it.

Had the injury this summer which put him back, so I wouldn't count him completely out either if he continues to develop his senior year.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

LJHOG

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on August 03, 2014, 11:08:41 pm
He doesn't quite have the athleticism to play secondary in the SEC, but if he can keep his speed and most of his agility with an additional 15-20 lbs and he may end up getting an offer if we crap out on S. Florida, Texas, and Louisiana LBrs.

Now that's a ringing endorsement.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: Porkahontas on August 03, 2014, 10:17:06 pm
Still could get a late offer during or after the season. If the Hogs call, good chance he ends up in Fayetteville.
He makes no bones about their being his  first choice.

He should pickup additional offers but is not expected to get an offer from the Razorbacks. Not that things could not change but they are pretty good at letting a kid know if their is a chance, or not, so they don't miss out on another offer.

The good thing for ASU is they are now the solid 2nd choice for many of the FBS caliber instate guys that don't get their Razorback offer.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne