Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Korliss Marshall

Started by arkyhog2012, August 03, 2014, 09:20:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

All he does is score touchdowns!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on August 04, 2014, 12:22:21 pm
All he does is score touchdowns!
BINGO!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Ugly Uncle

Bielema said today that pound for pound KM might be the most explosive player he has ever been around.
Retired Radio Host

Hawgzinbowlz

Let's get him into open space.

" GO HOGS "

bigpigonthehill

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 03, 2014, 12:09:37 pm
Suburb of Victoria.

I lived in Victoria on Wesson Catfish farm as a kid. I went to Luxora jr. high school briefly.
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on August 04, 2014, 06:54:01 pm
Bielema said today that pound for pound KM might be the most explosive player he has ever been around.

And coming from Bielema that is saying something.

TDHawgs

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 05, 2014, 12:31:08 am
And coming from Bielema that is saying something.
Talk about getting excited about a player. Wow. Sure hope Korliss shows that kinda play-making ability this year, we sure need it.

MountieDawg

His high school coach was an idiot... Just kidding Coach Leggett was a fraternity brother of mine.
SEC!

Pork Twain

Love having multiple weapons
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Ugly Uncle

Here is some video I took of him today talking about returning punts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPA2-XnJhc
Retired Radio Host

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Legball13 on August 03, 2014, 08:57:30 pm
To set the record straight, his high school grades were fine..carried around a 2.7 , didnt take his ACT til late and scored a 16 on the first try, on his second attempt he scored a 19. He went to a camp after his sophomore year at Ole Miss (close to Osceola) Tim Horton knew about him from the 9th grade on. Gus came to two of his games as a Sr. and told him he was there #1 target while he was at ASU. He had a chance to attend Tom Lemmings top 100 combine in Arizona. The school (Osceola) and some of the Seminole Boosters had came up with the money(about $1000, fight, hotel etc)  it was going to take to send him out there but he was going to have to get on a plane for the first time ever by himself..He didnt go.Had he went his combine numbers would have put him on every colleges radar. 4.3 speed, 42 in vertical , he long jumped 22ft and Triple jumped 46 ft.  Arkansas was going through a staff change and all the people who knew about him were gone. Fayetteville is 6 hrs from Osceola so running up there for a camp is tough. Everyone that saw him live or on tape were blown away but here is a kid playing for a 3A school that doesnt get the hype as schools from central and NWA. Alot of people compare him to Jonathan Adams because they are both from Osceola and run alot alike, but his dads name is Keith Marshall.(An all-state basketball player and all conference receiver )This should shed some light on why he wasnt offered by more big schools.  I think everything worked out great for Arkansas and for Korliss.  BTW Clint Stoner came to a camp in Osceola and witness him run a 4.3 after working out for about 2 hrs and started tweeting about him.
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

TDHawgs

I had forgot about the TD Kick Off Return Marshall had that got called back in the LSU game...

If he can do that against LSU, he can do it against anyone. Very impressive!!

TheRazorback500

The coaching staff said that he looks even faster this fall, and cuts well. Scary. :razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?