Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU DT Trey Lealaimatafao arrested for bike theft day after release from hospital

Started by jbcarol, July 28, 2014, 06:18:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

AL.com sports @aldotcomSports  ·  25m
LSU DT Trey Lealaimatafao arrested for bike theft day after release from hospital | http://AL.com  http://ow.ly/zGnjh

QuoteTrey Lealaimatafao, who last week suffered a serious arm injury when he punched a glass window in the team weight room, was also one of two LSU football players arrested last week in separate incidents, according to a NOLA.com report.

Lealaimatafao, who was released from the hospital on Wednesday, was arrested Thursday for a bicycle theft committed on on July 1, LSU police told NOLA.com. The 300-pound freshman defensive tackle was spotted on surveillance footage, according to the report, and admitted taking the bike, telling investigators he thought it was permissible if the bike was not secured...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

nationwish

What is sad is how many people honestly justify to themselves stealing things like this (bike, cars, etc.) if they aren't locked away.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Lol.....wow, this kid is on a roll.  Must like being in the news. Good thing it wasn't a car parked there, not locked up & secured......instead of the bike. This kid is gonna keep ole Lester pretty busy. What's next......a transfer to Auburn or Oklahoma??

Didn't learn much from the window punching incident.  Perfect example of what most would call stupid.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Inhogswetrust

Good grief what are they eating and drinking down there? Must be the grass and swamp water..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pulled(PP)pork

jbcarol

Ross Dellenger @DellengerAdv
Trey Lealaimatafao will "probably not" play this season after arm injury, Miles says. #LSU
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net