Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Degree of difficulty in recruiting to Fayetteville

Started by Country Stylz, July 28, 2014, 03:33:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

Arkansas should absolutely be able to recruit toe to toe with any school out there. If it was all about the location then the University of Hawaii would be winning one National Championship after another. Norman, Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, don't exactly inspire. Facilities and the Coaching staff is what inspires and Arkansas has both in place. We also have to protect the home turf and keep Alabama, Auburn and other rival schools away from our home grown studs. If we can sign the top recruits from our own state every year the Hogs should be able to crack the top 20 in recruiting in most years. Petrino's best class was loaded with Arkansas kids and that class took us to the Sugar Bowl. Win, have a track record of putting players in the NFL and that will open doors across the Nation.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

PorkRinds

I'm sure it's now settled right now. Never to be mentioned again. Like the voldemort of Hogville.

onebadrubi

We are going after 4 and 5 year players that are 3 and 4 stars.  Where as the star gazers want to compare us too programs taking 4 and 5 stars that are there 3 years and a few make it 4.  So when we are off and running our 4 and 5 will be as strong, as experienced or more, better educated, and wider decision making.  This will take a few years but is evident by seeing what we are doing and looking at this staffs track record. 

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: trphog on July 29, 2014, 06:33:59 pm
I love reading this forum and I love Hogville. However, It seems that about 2-3 times a year we have a debate on whether or not we can attract the recruits to Fayetteville that will make us consistently competitive in the SEC. I say absolutely we can. Look at Dan Skipper,  Reeve Koehler, Frank Ragnow,  and Denver Kirkland. These boys were national recruits who could have played for almost anybody. They choose to play for Arkansas and coach Pittman (in Fayetteville, obviously).  Hog yeah we can recruit nationally. It's not even a debate anymore. It's a proven fact. When our coaches all consistently prove that they can can tutor a young man to have a  great shot at being in the league, like coach Pittman. We can recruit any position against anybody. Its not our location folks.

P.S - not meant as a slight to the other coaches. I believe we have an excellent staff and they will turn this thing around. Just calling it like I see it.

Of course we can recruit top players to Arkansas.  It takes a little more work because of population limitations but it can be done and Bielema and the staff are doing just that.

Those who think we can't are just losers in their own pathetic life and equate their limitations to the Hogs.  Fortunately, we have a coach who believes great things can happen and is willing to do the work to make it happen.

There will always be people who look at things with a glass half empty perspective and they will never be successful in any aspect of their life.  They just can't help it because that's what losers do. 

MissippHog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on July 29, 2014, 07:08:16 pm
Add Wallace to the group as well.  If we continue recruiting the big boys up front, the little boys in the back will follow. In three years, I could average 5 yards a carry with those guys paving the way.
This ^^^

tusksincolorado

Quote from: poloprince on July 29, 2014, 07:11:35 pm
Ark has always been able to attract top offensive lineman.  I think people are speaking more about the skill positions and defensive playmaker.

Just WOW....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Paul

Quote from: trphog on July 29, 2014, 07:24:36 pm
Wallace should be added to that list for sure. As could Collins, Williams, and others. My point is that we recruit nationally. No doubt.
I think we're in on more highly rated recruits than ever

U-A Filthy Pig

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on July 29, 2014, 09:07:46 pm
Of course we can recruit top players to Arkansas.  It takes a little more work because of population limitations but it can be done and Bielema and the staff are doing just that.

Those who think we can't are just losers in their own pathetic life and equate their limitations to the Hogs.  Fortunately, we have a coach who believes great things can happen and is willing to do the work to make it happen.

There will always be people who look at things with a glass half empty perspective and they will never be successful in any aspect of their life.  They just can't help it because that's what losers do. 

This ^^^^^^  +1million

rzrbackramsfan

Good op!!! I agree, Theres no reason to think that Once we get momentum it cant sustain and build till were at the top.

1highhog

I love reading this forum and I love Hogville. However, It seems that about 2-3 times a year we have a debate on whether or not we can attract the recruits to Fayetteville that will make us consistently competitive in the SEC. I say absolutely we can. Look at Dan Skipper,  Reeve Koehler, Frank Ragnow,  and Denver Kirkland. These boys were national recruits who could have played for almost anybody. They choose to play for Arkansas and coach Pittman (in Fayetteville, obviously).  Hog yeah we can recruit nationally. It's not even a debate anymore. It's a proven fact. When our coaches all consistently prove that they can can tutor a young man to have a  great shot at being in the league, like coach Pittman. We can recruit any position against anybody. Its not our location folks.

P.S - not meant as a slight to the other coaches. I believe we have an excellent staff and they will turn this thing around. Just calling it like I see it.

Right now with Pittman, and Coach Shannon and Chaney, those are all household names, as is Coach Bielema's.  What this staff lacks now is in the wins department.  If we can somehow get to 6-6 this year, I look for recruits to start taking notice, next year I see this team possibly winning 9 games even though we may be tabbed as having the toughest schedule in the nation next year.  If we do that, I believe we can compete nationally with almost anyone.

Hogwop

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 29, 2014, 08:34:56 pm
I'm sure it's now settled right now. Never to be mentioned again. Like the voldemort of Hogville.
/thread
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

YankHog

I love reading this forum and I love Hogville. However, It seems that about 2-3 times a year we have a debate on whether or not we can attract the recruits to Fayetteville that will make us consistently competitive in the SEC. I say absolutely we can.

TRPHog I have a great example of the issue, my wife and I are from Arkansas (i'm military and haven't been back other than to visit in 23 years), I attended Arkansas and my wife also went there, my oldest daughter was even born in Fayetteville, however she graduated high school in Texas, when I was taking her on her college tours she wanted absolutely nothing to do with Arkansas because of just the perception that comes with Arkansas, and we all know what those stereotypes are, after doing tours of Baylor, Texas, A&M, Tennessee, and Kentucky I told her "let's just stop and do a quick tour" because we were stopping at my Mom's house anyway and it was within two hours.  She reluctantly agreeed and absolutely fell in love with the Campus and her name is now on the walk in front of the business school.   The biggest challenge our staff has is getting them on Campus, if that occurs, our chances go up immensely.....JMHO.........

All Bleed Red

Quote from: YankHog on July 30, 2014, 07:26:19 am
TRPHog I have a great example of the issue, my wife and I are from Arkansas (i'm military and haven't been back other than to visit in 23 years), I attended Arkansas and my wife also went there, my oldest daughter was even born in Fayetteville, however she graduated high school in Texas, when I was taking her on her college tours she wanted absolutely nothing to do with Arkansas because of just the perception that comes with Arkansas, and we all know what those stereotypes are, after doing tours of Baylor, Texas, A&M, Tennessee, and Kentucky I told her "let's just stop and do a quick tour" because we were stopping at my Mom's house anyway and it was within two hours.  She reluctantly agreeed and absolutely fell in love with the Campus and her name is now on the walk in front of the business school.   The biggest challenge our staff has is getting them on Campus, if that occurs, our chances go up immensely.....JMHO.........

Really great point, we've seen several players come for a visit and fall in love since Coach B took reins.  I agree that getting them to take the visit is oftentimes one of the hardest parts.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

More true than you know. HDN can still pull in RB's due to that same reputation. Flip side is QB's run when they see him coming.. LOL..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 29, 2014, 08:34:56 pm

Bitter sweet sarcasm that is...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PonderinHog

Quote from: All Bleed Red on July 30, 2014, 08:18:25 am
Really great point, we've seen several players come for a visit and fall in love since Coach B took reins.  I agree that getting them to take the visit is oftentimes one of the hardest parts.
That and the waiting...  It's Petty and Heartbreaking, I tell ya.

Nipsey Mussle

Well, it is indeed settled now. Can you settle the GSD next so people can shut up about it?

Russ22

Quote from: sickboy on July 29, 2014, 06:59:29 pm
I think we can definitely recruit to be competitive. I think that has firmly been proven over the last few years. You don't go to a BCS bowl without being able to recruit competitive talent.

I don't, however, think we can consistently recruit top 25 classes. I think, if you look at history, it's more likely that we'll be in the top 25 some years... and around 25 to 40 other years. I do think some of that is location. If you look at proximity, we're going up against a lot of schools who are more advantageously situated near metropolitan recruiting bases. And because that's not likely to change any time soon... I think we'll continue recruiting the way we've been recruiting for the last 20 or so years.

Now, there's a chance that some FANTASTIC recruiters come to Arkansas and we see a bump in recruiting. That's possible. I think you're seeing that now with Shannon and Pittman. But for the most part... I think you'll see our classes success, in recruiting rankings, based on how deep a crop we're producing in state. And that's going to fluctuate year to year.

I do think Arkansas High School football is getting better and in the future we may be able to slip up to being consistently in the top 25, should our in state talent continue to develop.

I also believe that high school football in the state is getting better, but it isn't a match to the ground and pound game that the Hogs are insisting they will play. I think you will consistently see more skill position D-I talent coming out of Arkansas, but will they want to play in a system that doesn't match their talents and experience?

The game played on Friday nights in Arkansas more closely matches what the Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and Auburn are doing than the Hogs. This mis-match is my major concern about the success of the Hogs under Bielema. It isn't that the style of play won't work, but rather that the style doesn't match what the "base" of Arkansas football is doing.
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

ricepig

Quote from: Russ22 on July 30, 2014, 11:08:12 am
I also believe that high school football in the state is getting better, but it isn't a match to the ground and pound game that the Hogs are insisting they will play. I think you will consistently see more skill position D-I talent coming out of Arkansas, but will they want to play in a system that doesn't match their talents and experience?

The game played on Friday nights in Arkansas more closely matches what the Texas A&M, Ole Miss, and Auburn are doing than the Hogs. This mis-match is my major concern about the success of the Hogs under Bielema. It isn't that the style of play won't work, but rather that the style doesn't match what the "base" of Arkansas football is doing.

Football players are football players, they adapt and play in any system. We'll continue to get the same players.

Russ22

Quote from: ricepig on July 30, 2014, 11:23:52 am
Football players are football players, they adapt and play in any system. We'll continue to get the same players.

I think the jury is out on this...

ricepig

Quote from: Russ22 on July 30, 2014, 11:35:57 am
I think the jury is out on this...

To what extent? That we won't get Arkansas kids, or kids that only play spread?

Russ22

Quote from: ricepig on July 30, 2014, 11:58:13 am
To what extent? That we won't get Arkansas kids, or kids that only play spread?

Before going forward I want to say I am only talking about in-state talent.

I think the lineman on both sides of the ball will love Bielema as will any big time RB.  The Hogs will likely still get their historical share of the LBs and DBs (provided that the Hogs become competitive again) because I think Bielema has a competent staff (and even incompetent recruiters in the past got their share). I am just not sure that the WRs and QBs that play in Arkansas will fall in love with a style that may prevent them from showing their talents. Haven't the Hogs already lost a big time WR from somewhere in south Arkansas to Ole Miss in this cycle?

I know Storey committed to the Hogs, but I don't know how much stock to put in an Arkansas 3A QB. He has the measurables, but what competition is playing against?

At the risk of taking the thread in a different direction, I want to ask a serious question. Why do Hog fans (or ___ fans) get so upset when in-state talent leaves for an out-of-state school? Razorback fans should be especially sensitive to this because the Hogs absolutely depend on about 15-20 kids every year making a decision to leave their home state and come to Arkansas.  This is something that really baffles me.

sickboy

Quote from: Russ22 on July 30, 2014, 11:08:12 am

Perhaps. But I only see that potentially hurting us with quarterbacks and maybe receivers who are specifically built for a different offense. The rest... running backs, offensive linemen, anyone on defense... they can fit into our offense.

I don't know the specific offensive systems of high schools in Arkansas, but I'd imagine there are a lot of programs running pro style offenses that produce good talent in state... maybe I'm wrong, so I'll defer to someone who's more versed than I am.

Russ22

Quote from: sickboy on July 30, 2014, 12:32:53 pm
Perhaps. But I only see that potentially hurting us with quarterbacks and maybe receivers who are specifically built for a different offense. The rest... running backs, offensive linemen, anyone on defense... they can fit into our offense.

I don't know the specific offensive systems of high schools in Arkansas, but I'd imagine there are a lot of programs running pro style offenses that produce good talent in state... maybe I'm wrong, so I'll defer to someone who's more versed than I am.

At the highest level in the state (7A West), Bentonville runs pro-style, Rogers wishbone, and the rest are essentially HUNH spread teams. The majority of the teams are going to be HUNH.

BTW, you should pick a good game close to you, and go to a couple of games this season. Our 7-on-7 website (http://7on7football.blogspot.com/) tries to highlight good games in Arkansas to watch every Friday during the season. The Fearless Friday site is the best high school sports site in the nation (IMHO).

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: Russ22 on July 30, 2014, 12:16:20 pm

I think the lineman on both sides of the ball will love Bielema as will any big time RB.  The Hogs will likely still get their historical share of the LBs and DBs (provided that the Hogs become competitive again) because I think Bielema has a competent staff (and even incompetent recruiters in the past got their share). I am just not sure that the WRs and QBs that play in Arkansas will fall in love with a style that may prevent them from showing their talents. Haven't the Hogs already lost a big time WR from somewhere in south Arkansas to Ole Miss in this cycle?

I know Storey committed to the Hogs, but I don't know how much stock to put in an Arkansas 3A QB. He has the measurables, but what competition is playing against?

At the risk of taking the thread in a different direction, I want to ask a serious question. Why do Hog fans (or ___ fans) get so upset when in-state talent leaves for an out-of-state school? Razorback fans should be especially sensitive to this because the Hogs absolutely depend on about 15-20 kids every year making a decision to leave their home state and come to Arkansas.  This is something that really baffles me.

No, I don't see the system having much of a net impact either way with in-state talent.  We usually get most of our in-state players we want, more than any other state does.  If a player is highly recruited coming out of high school, seems like he would be more worried about what system the NFL uses than what system his 3a high school uses.

We're getting 4 star talent across the board on offense, it's defense that we seem to be struggling with (on paper).  It's too early to tell if this group of coaches can recruit adequate defensive talent.  I think they've already proven they can recruit offense, we might have 7-8 starters from out of state on offense this year.

Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

Cinco de Hogo

There are factors that make it possible for Arkansas to be competitive that are not totally attached to recruiting rankings.  Unless you inderstand what those are you will continue to stress over recruiting rankings.

ricepig

Well, Storey had offers from the big guys, Bama not aTm, so I guess some liked him. As far as a WR from down South Arkansas, I don't know if you can call a 3* WR big time.

To address your other topic, it's been beaten to death on here, some don't understand that some kids wish to leave the state. There take is that we produce so little D-I talent in state, we can't afford to lose any. I go with the theory that a top player from Florida or Texsa is just as good. It does hurt the perception on the program, sort of like kids committing from Texsa for aTm.

Russ22

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 30, 2014, 12:57:19 pm
There are factors that make it possible for Arkansas to be competitive that are not totally attached to recruiting rankings.  Unless you inderstand what those are you will continue to stress over recruiting rankings.

I get this. I think evaluation is much more important than ranking. This is why I don't know what to think about the Bielema staff.

To be completely honest, I think lack of coaching evaluation this is why Texsa is in the situation they are in right now. Mack Brown spent his early days at Texsa evaluating talent and finding those that fit his aggressive defense. After he started winning big, I believe he and his staff got lazy and let Rivals (and others) tell them the best players without regard to their needs as a team. He won recruiting national titles but the product on the field didn't reflect that.

luke hawg

I have no idea what our ceiling is for bringing talent into Fayetteville while playing in the SEC. There are so many new variables that will be affecting our potential in the next few years. In three years we will ,hopefully, be selling a trending upward program with phenomenal facilities in the SEC. Bielema has built a staff with coaches that have strong recruiting ties to South Louisiana, South Florida, and Dallas (Smith, Shannon, Jennings) to go along with an O-line coach that was the first choice of Nick Saban. We are in unfamiliar territory. I don't believe the past has much bearing on the future in our case. The only thing I know is our talent level will improve under Bielema and we've been real close to winning an SEC title without some of these new additions.

Haven't the Hogs already lost a big time WR from somewhere in south Arkansas to Ole Miss in this cycle?

The big time wr to ole miss (if he stays with his commitment) plays mostly QB for a 4A team yet you question Storey?

ricepig

Quote from: 71832 on July 30, 2014, 05:25:20 pm
The big time wr to ole miss (if he stays with his commitment) plays mostly QB for a 4A team yet you question Storey?

Aggie just trying to deflect the attention from the next 4* to get kicked out of College Station.

Russ22

Quote from: ricepig on July 30, 2014, 05:27:24 pm
Aggie just trying to deflect the attention from the next 4* to get kicked out of College Station.
If only I could...

I guess attrition has to happen somehow.  ;)

PorkRinds

Guys, I told you this crap is settled. Right now.

RNHog

Recruiting to Fayetteville is like recruiting to Wichita Kansas.

We will always be at a disadvantage when you look at who we are recruiting against in location.

Chief Mac

Quote from: poloprince on July 29, 2014, 07:11:35 pm
Ark has always been able to attract top offensive lineman.  I think people are speaking more about the skill positions and defensive playmaker.

Arkansas has been able to recruit all positions adequately.....except LB/DB.  Those areas have been our weakness for 22 years.  That's not to say we haven't had a few standouts in those areas, but overall, we just don't get the quality/quantity needed to be consistenly good in our back seven.  We solve that problem, we will start seeing topshelf defense for the Hogs
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Redhogs

Quote from: SemperFi on July 29, 2014, 08:26:11 pm
Arkansas should absolutely be able to recruit toe to toe with any school out there. If it was all about the location then the University of Hawaii would be winning one National Championship after another. Norman, Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, don't exactly inspire. Facilities and the Coaching staff is what inspires and Arkansas has both in place. We also have to protect the home turf and keep Alabama, Auburn and other rival schools away from our home grown studs. If we can sign the top recruits from our own state every year the Hogs should be able to crack the top 20 in recruiting in most years. Petrino's best class was loaded with Arkansas kids and that class took us to the Sugar Bowl. Win, have a track record of putting players in the NFL and that will open doors across the Nation.
Bingo...absolutely right.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Redhogs

Quote from: Timber on July 30, 2014, 11:04:22 pm

We will always be at a disadvantage when you look at who we are recruiting against in location.
Troll post of the year...and the dumbest.

opineonswine

Hilariously ignorant.

Philip Seaton

Let's see. Use another sport for example, baseball. Dave Van Horn -- after MLB signing day -- had the number two class in the nation. Winning solves all. Consistently winning. This poor ole, we can't attitude is why you don't. This coaching staff doesn't think that way. They feel like if they get them on campus they have a chance, and they do. You win, they will come, they will want to come.

I understand tradition, but if you look at basketball tradition, shouldn't that help Arkansas with top 15 classes every year (historically a top 15 program)? No it doesn't. It is a what have done for me now mentality. Nutt was about setting the bar low. Petrino raised it but didn't concern himself with recruiting like he should.

Patience is a virtue that few have, but need, it will happen.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Wow, history completely disproves that theory.

Arkansas consistently has to 20-30 recruiting class in each major sport.

(Basketball is sometimes hard to judge due to # of Schollies available)

forrest city joe

I use to think just like a lot of you on this subject. i thought location had nothing to do with getting big time recruits to come to Arkansas. and i said for years it was just an excuse. but i am man enough to admit when i am wrong. location is a problem. so sunshine Rick was right.we can get a few great ones to come here. just not enough. but i must admit that Sam Pittman is doing a hell of a job.

redeye

Quote from: SemperFi on July 29, 2014, 08:26:11 pm
If it was all about the location then the University of Hawaii would be winning one National Championship after another. Norman, Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, don't exactly inspire.

If it were only about inspiration, then I'd agree with you.  But the location argument is mostly about proximity to talent.  Our distance from recruiting hotbeds doesn't mean we can't recruit well, but it does make it more difficult. 

Just imagine how much easier it would be to recruit to a location that produces as much talent in one year, as Arkansas does in five.  Imagine if the average class in Arkansas were equivalent to the last five Arkansas classes.

redeye

Quote from: YankHog on July 30, 2014, 07:26:19 am

Great story.  Dealing with perception and getting them on campus is huge.

DLUXHOG

Dude....  I have traveled the US extensively in my 30+ years since graduating from the UofA, and have done business in every state except Alaska.    There is no place in this great country that comes close to matching NWA.    Inside of 15 minutes you can be where you can't hear a car, let alone an airplane.    Inside of 5 minutes from the UA campus, you can be sipping a beer at some of the coolest bars in the US.   The UofA and NWA has some of the prettiest girls in the US (yes, there are some double and triple baggers too, as is the case in all college towns and major cities).   NWA is home to the largest company in the WORLD, the largest trucking company in the US, and the largest meat exporting company in the world, + there is no prettier Fall than in the NWA Ozarks........   I could go on, and on, and on.. but... you have the picture.......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

al_pigcino

I don't think the talent is as down in Arkansas as people like to think.  It goes by cycles on the coaches mentality more than it does the actual talent. 
Take a small school like Des Arc.  There might be a 6'3 230 lb 4.5 line backer there who doesn't go to camps, doesn't have a coach who puts out game film, and isn't in a big market for Friday Night highlight films.  What would make Nick Saban or Les Miles randomly come to the Des Arc area?  If Arkansas isn't recruiting him (not knowing about him) why would another major DI school take a chance?
I think when we see 5 stars popping up it does more for the state.  The Dyer's and the Tennpenny's bring more to the table even if they are leaving.  It makes it SEEM like we are cycling up in recruiting when all that is happening is it's just more awareness.  Arkansas can supplement enough to be competitive once we are established.  It's hard to take chances on AA level raw athletes when you're still trying to plug holes to start with.  In 2 years look for Arkansas to start going up to 8-10 kids getting scholarships a year. 

For what it's worth, I hope people are looking at Conway.  They have a few kids who are Juniors and Seniors that will be attracting a LOT of attention. 

Redhogs

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 01, 2014, 12:43:31 am
Dude....  I have traveled the US extensively in my 30+ years since graduating from the UofA, and have done business in every state except Alaska.    There is no place in this great country that comes close to matching NWA.    Inside of 15 minutes you can be where you can't hear a car, let alone an airplane.    Inside of 5 minutes from the UA campus, you can be sipping a beer at some of the coolest bars in the US.   The UofA and NWA has some of the prettiest girls in the US (yes, there are some double and triple baggers too, as is the case in all college towns and major cities).   NWA is home to the largest company in the WORLD, the largest trucking company in the US, and the largest meat exporting company in the world, + there is no prettier Fall than in the NWA Ozarks........   I could go on, and on, and on.. but... you have the picture.......
I've lived in 6 different states myself....and yes you are correct sir.  +1

Boarcephus

But what makes an area atractive to you may have nothing to what makes an area attractive to someone else.  I can easily see why it'd be tough to recruit to Fayetteville and Nolan touched on it several years ago.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

RNHog

Eh. Sounds good for a yuppie Yankee.

Not a blue chip southern athlete.

RNHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on August 01, 2014, 09:13:39 am
But what makes an area atractive to you may have nothing to what makes an area attractive to someone else.  I can easily see why it'd be tough to recruit to Fayetteville and Nolan touched on it several years ago.

Very true.