Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson and Bobby Portis break down summer workouts, camps

Started by Jason Carroll, July 28, 2014, 01:58:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Arkansas head basketball coach Mike Anderson and forward Bobby Portis met with the media on Monday to discuss the Razorbacks summer workouts and more.

Hear from Anderson on how his team progressed this summer, how the camps Portis and Michael Qualls went to will help and some early expectations for his team in his uncut press conference.

Sophomore forward Bobby Portis discusses the two camps he went to this summer, how his workouts with the team went and more in his uncut press conference.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/mike-anderson-and-bobby-portis-uncut-interviews/33447/qeVqAoX0X0SRNOXOQw8JPg

-Blu

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: -Blu on July 28, 2014, 02:31:35 pm
I like what I'm hearing about Durham.

Trey too. Lot of folks bad mouthed him. Looks like he may surprise.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

rhog1

Had we known who the new Strength and Conditioning coach was before this interview? If so I must have missed it.

Jason Carroll

They announced it a while back but it didn't get talked about much.

TomBigBeeHog

Loved Bobby's interview. He has an easy going manner that makes him easy to like. The Arkansas media likes him too. I could tell from the back and forth with him. He was pretty funny too. I was laughing along with the media guys.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HF#1

A lot will be expected of this bunch.  It will no doubt be his best team to date.  I can't wait to see them play in person.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin