132 (27.3%)
Ole Miss
244 (50.5%)
Missouri
281 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 483

Voting closed: August 11, 2014, 01:44:26 pm

Piggfoot

At the end I will run a true percentage based on the number of voters.
Have fun. Be truthful and honest.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Professor Psychosis

SPAL

PonderinHog

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

popcornhog

Quote from: Piggfoot on July 28, 2014, 01:44:26 pm
At the end I will run a true percentage based on the number of voters.
Have fun. Be truthful and honest.

Viewed. Didn't vote.

Just kidding.

This won't work by the way. If someone clicks back on the thread to see the updated results or to post again it will still throw off the number of viewers.
WPS

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

The_Iceman

For sure wins:
UAB
Nicholls St
N. Illinois (losing Lynch brings them back)

For sure losses:
Alabama
Auburn

Toss Up Games:
Texas Tech
TAMU
Georgia
Miss State
LSU
Ole Miss
Missouri

PorkSoda

Quote from: popcornhog on July 28, 2014, 02:14:26 pm
Viewed. Didn't vote.

Just kidding.

This won't work by the way. If someone clicks back on the thread to see the updated results or to post again it will still throw off the number of viewers.
it shows the number of voters at the bottom of the poll
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Boardon Hamsay

Voted for 6-6 but there's quite a few toss ups.

Wins
Nicholls St
NIU
aTm
UAB
LSU
OM
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

ifghog

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

GuvHog

Losses:

Alabama
Auburn

Toss ups:

Georgia
LSU

Wins:

Nicholls St
NIU
Texas Tech
A&M
UAB
Miss St
Ole Miss
Missouri
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

PorkSoda

Quote from: GuvHog on July 28, 2014, 02:53:45 pm
Losses:

Alabama
Auburn

Toss ups:

Georgia
LSU

Wins:

Nicholls St
NIU
Texas Tech
A&M
UAB
Miss St
Ole Miss
Missouri

can you tell its almost fall?

I always start of 'realistic' in the spring and little by little by the time the first game rolls around I think we will go undefeated.

GuvHog

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 28, 2014, 02:58:23 pm
can you tell its almost fall?

I always start of 'realistic' in the spring and little by little by the time the first game rolls around I think we will go undefeated.

.......Now if the Hogs mop the floor of the stadium with Auburn, THEN you'll really start to see some outrageous predictions for the rest of the season.   ;D
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

tannerstahl

I'm high on the hogs and a total optimist. who i picked we'd beat (9-3):

auburn
nicholls state
TTU
NIU
aTm
UAB
LSU
Ole Miss
Mizzou
i love the hogs....so very very much

Cinco de Hogo

I determined to pick six and the six I picked were the highest by percentage so far so I guess I don't have to list them.

Boardon Hamsay

What would be fun is if you changed the poll so our opponents were in alphabetical order. Then, after a day or so of voting, switch it back.

HogHolio

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 28, 2014, 02:18:21 pm
it shows the number of voters at the bottom of the poll
So what your saying is that with 141 voters and 140 votes for Nichols State that there is always "that guy" no matter the extent of stupidity.     

PorkSoda

Quote from: HogHolio on July 28, 2014, 03:45:30 pm
So what your saying is that with 141 voters and 140 votes for Nichols State that there is always "that guy" no matter the extent of stupidity.     
and he is also probably the one that marked alabama as well.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

nchogg

I have seven wins on the list. My aim my be high or possibly low. Go Hogs!

Cinco de Hogo

7 wins and both Mississippi schools are 50/50.

Right now we are looking at a 7-9 win season, pretty optimistic!

GlassofSwine

Quote from: DewUar88 on July 28, 2014, 04:13:24 pm
ok whos the wise guy that said we'd beat BAMA ?

Who is the guy who picked us to lose to Nicholls State?

The Divine Swine

Quote from: DewUar88 on July 28, 2014, 04:13:24 pm
ok whos the wise guy that said we'd beat BAMA ?

wasn't me. I swore we would beat bama last year so I am not making that prediction again anytime soon. It would be a nice twist of fate if we pulled it  off though given what that game and day will commemorate. I did still pick us winning 9. We win all noncons, shock auburn, both Missy schools and I just have to say we beat misery and the Aggies are going to have the worst defense in the league. Probably too optimistic, but until the first game I still have faith we have improved.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

jkstock04

I think we break the barrier and win at least 1 SEC game this year...and more and more to me A&M looks like a more likely win than either Mississippi schools.  They have recruited at an extremely high level compared to us...BUT their defense is sort of a mess with the offseason problems, & they were pretty terrible on defense last year anyways. Obviously Manziel is gone...that's gotta be in our favor as well.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Quote from: jkstock04 on July 28, 2014, 05:58:17 pm
I think we break the barrier and win at least 1 SEC game this year...and more and more to me A&M looks like a more likely win than either Mississippi schools.  They have recruited at an extremely high level compared to us...BUT their defense is sort of a mess with the offseason problems, & they were pretty terrible on defense last year anyways. Obviously Manziel is gone...that's gotta be in our favor as well.
Man, it really sucks that "breaking the barrier" means 1, just 1 freaking SEC win

popcornhog

WPS

HogFanatic

I went with my heart here and put us down starting 5-0. Then we sorta flounder the rest of the way with only two more wins. 7-5. UAB and Missouri after the 5-0 start.

jkstock04

Quote from: Dr Carl aka Shorthog on July 28, 2014, 06:23:15 pm
Man, it really sucks that "breaking the barrier" means 1, just 1 freaking SEC win
It's a big barrier to break...I'm pretty sure we have lost 12 straight conference games....gotta start somewhere.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

SemperFi

My seven. I'm sticking with a 7-5 regular season and a bowl win could give us number eight.

Auburn
Nichols St
Texas Tech
N. Illinois
aTm
UAB
Mizzou
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PorkSoda

I remember when we were laughing at OM for going O'fers

sucks when the tables are turned.

Augustus

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Of the teams we should beat, NIU concerns me the most.  I've heard they are decent and I hope we take care of business early and don't let them hang around.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

The Divine Swine

Quote from: PorkSoda on July 28, 2014, 07:09:12 pm
I remember when we were laughing at OM for going O'fers

sucks when the tables are turned.

dude, not even comparable . They had it coming because they acted like we were the crazy ones for ridding ourselves of the most idiotic one and they thought they would rub it in our faces those first two years he was there. we kept saying just wait, but they kept saying we were the crazy ones. Well, when the time came we gloated. Not even the same as now.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

PorkSoda

Quote from: The Divine Swine on July 28, 2014, 08:39:56 pm
dude, not even comparable . They had it coming because they acted like we were the crazy ones for ridding ourselves of the most idiotic one and they thought they would rub it in our faces those first two years he was there. we kept saying just wait, but they kept saying we were the crazy ones. Well, when the time came we gloated. Not even the same as now.
except Wisky fans did come on here are warn us.  and we gloated for stealing their coach.

only difference is it didn't take two year to drive the program into the ground.

anyway, I'm sure BB will get things turned around.  but can't help but feel a little irony in regards to our situation.

Hogeration

ShadowTheHedgehog

Auburn - Win
Nicholls State - Win
Texas Tech - Toss Up/Win
Northern Illinois - Win
Texas A&M - Toss Up
Alabama - Loss
Georgia - Toss Up
UAB - Win
Mississippi State - Win
LSU - Loss
Ole Miss - Toss Up
Missouri - Win

PonderinHog

Well crap, I got carried away and picked eight.  I want to change my vote now!a

MissippHog

chitwnhog

Quote from: SemperFi on July 28, 2014, 06:43:53 pm
My seven. I'm sticking with a 7-5 regular season and a bowl win could give us number eight.

Auburn
Nichols St
Texas Tech
N. Illinois
aTm
UAB
Mizzou

Man...not trying to be an ass but do you really believe that we will beat Auburn and go 0-fer in Mississippi? I think if we beat Auburn we are at least  50-50 with the Mississippi schools.

mckinneyhog5

When did MSU become unbeatable? lol
Well,  if you count the votes,  8 of the games have over 50% of the votes.
8-4 and 9-4 with a bowl win.
Wins..
Nicholls State
Texas Tech
Northern Illinois
Texas A&M
UAB
Mississippi State
Ole Miss
Missouri
Bowl game

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jgphillips3

TXArcher

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 28, 2014, 07:36:09 pm
Of the teams we should beat, NIU concerns me the most.  I've heard they are decent and I hope we take care of business early and don't let them hang around.

They lost all of their starting D-Line, a starting safety and their #1 and #2 CB's on one side of the field, not to mention their starting QB and I think, two of their O-Line. I'm not saying that they still can't be good, but are they MAC good, or SEC good? In any case, they have some ground to make up in terms of personnel just as we do.
Go Hogs Go!

Paul

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

jgphillips3

I can't believe 7 people who voted think we lose to Nicholls State.  Please identify them and have them forcibly sterilized to safeguard future generations and our collective gene pool. :)