Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Williams ready to play"

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, July 28, 2014, 09:51:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Hoggish1

Wow, that's quite a read.  I think Shannon may actually be getting it done.

ldfergu

Good Article!!

"All that Heisman talk about the quarterback from Auburn, I'm just ready to play," Williams said. "I'm ready to shut him down."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 28, 2014, 09:59:56 am
Good Article!!

"All that Heisman talk about the quarterback from Auburn, I'm just ready to play," Williams said. "I'm ready to shut him down."

He's seen a ton of that Spread Run in the Kansas J.C. ranks..

Steef

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 28, 2014, 09:59:56 am
Good Article!!

Yeah. I liked that too.

Thanks OP.

ifghog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 28, 2014, 09:56:06 am
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2734183/highlights/71099377
Man watching those highlights he Is fast to the ball. I know its JC but still he looked faster than everyone else. I believe he will help a lot this year even if it is just on added depth.

onebadrubi

LB has always been my week spot of knowledge.  Can we realistically see him, Ellis, and peters on the field?  Or are we losing too much speed at an OLB spot for that line up?

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 28, 2014, 01:46:43 pm
LB has always been my week spot of knowledge.  Can we realistically see him, Ellis, and peters on the field?  Or are we losing too much speed at an OLB spot for that line up?

Probably won't see that against the HUNH spread O's. If Williams is even a 4.6 guy, he'd more than likely be our fastest LB. Those 3 could be out there together against run teams, or run downs.

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 28, 2014, 01:46:43 pm
Ellis and Peters play the same position. Ellis is pretty much the only one I have any hopes for at LB this season.

OLDHOG

YEA, I'm ready for him to play too. Can't wait.

JIHawg

onebadrubi

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on July 28, 2014, 02:23:24 pm
Ellis and Peters play the same position. Ellis is pretty much the only one I have any hopes for at LB this season.

I knew that but for some reason I was thinking maybe they moved peters to OLB, thought I remember people talking about him next to Ellis in some plays.  Prolly Hogville dreaming or something.  Ha

Prestworthy

Looks to have great speed and instincts.  I think he will come in right away and have significant playing time.  But he'll learn that arm tackles won't work against Todd Gurley, TJ Yeldon, Terrance Magee, and Cameron Artis-Payne.  RS will get him ready.

redswarmrising

i loved this part

i hope he does!  :razorback:

EngrHog

Can't remember, does he have 3 to play 3, or just 2 years left?
Whether you think you can do something or not, you are probably right

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hogs1994 on July 29, 2014, 07:49:26 am

Regardless is appears he is on the 2 deep and playing this season!

JackJohnson

Quote from: Hogs1994 on July 29, 2014, 07:49:26 am

4 to play 3.  Was a true frosh last year in JC