Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just Alex Collins.....

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, July 27, 2014, 09:17:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

At the Tulsa cinemark.

Great dude. Represents the hogs very well. Acknowledged who he was and he introduced himself.
He ended it with a "woo pig".

Excited to watch him lead us this year.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

HankHog

Maybe I am missing something but I just don't understand that saying.  You just what?
You just saw him?  You just talked to him?  You just what?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: HankHog on July 27, 2014, 09:53:06 pm
Maybe I am missing something but I just don't understand that saying.  You just what?
You just saw him?  You just talked to him?  You just what?
Old running hogville joke. Started with "I just steven hill".
Started as a typo and everyone just ran with it.
Usually means you ran into, saw, or talked to the particular hog celebrity.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on July 27, 2014, 10:00:15 pm

Bongo!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Hawgey-Davidson

Must be doing some "crutin" in T town.

ADavisTheGOAT

I just Michael Qualls in Shreveport a few months ago.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Rump Roast

Does he still have that crazy hair?

greenie

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on July 27, 2014, 10:00:15 pm

+1000 
I've felt like an outsider for a couple of years now whenever one of these "I just" popped up. 

yraciv

I'm waiting for the one of these that says I just...and he was an a-hole.  I'm not going to mention names, but let's just say I've run into a few athletes during my time on campus that I didn't care for.  Seems like all these threads are complimentary, which isn't a bad thing but still.  So real question is what is Alex Collins doing hanging at movie theaters in Tulsa?

SPAL

My dog got bit by a copperhead snake

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

PorkRinds

Quote from: yraciv on July 27, 2014, 10:41:28 pm
I'm waiting for the one of these that says I just...and he was an a-hole.  I'm not going to mention names, but let's just say I've run into a few athletes during my time on campus that I didn't care for.  Seems like all these threads are complimentary, which isn't a bad thing but still.  So real question is what is Alex Collins doing hanging at movie theaters in Tulsa?

Chasing tail. What else?

DallasHogFan

The dog and copperhead snake is the oldest Hogville legend that I know of....
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

jgphillips3

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 27, 2014, 10:45:40 pm
London Fletcher quit..

Still, quite possibly, the greatest thread in Hogville history. :)

SPAL

Quote from: DallasHogFan on July 27, 2014, 10:48:06 pm
The dog and copperhead snake is the oldest Hogville legend that I know of....

Copperhead snake
London fletcher
Red crap
I just Steve Hill
Gruden Merged

5 best threads ever on hogville.

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 27, 2014, 10:51:42 pm
Still, quite possibly, the greatest thread in Hogville history. :)

I agree

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 27, 2014, 10:46:53 pm
Chasing tail. What else?

He's in college, and that's, what, a 3 hour road trip?  Pretty cool town to visit.  When I was that age, a 12 hour road trip was fun. 

We need to cut these student-athletes some slack.  They need to have some fun at times, too.  It's not like they are doing what some of our best athletes were doing in the 80s/early 90s.

And PorkRinds, just to clarify I was agreeing with you that Chasing tail in Tulsa would be perfectly acceptable.

BatesvilleHOG

I just KJ Hill when he stopped at my fireworks stand in Bryant on July 4th

yraciv

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 27, 2014, 10:57:44 pm
He's in college, and that's, what, a 3 hour road trip?  Pretty cool town to visit.  When I was that age, a 12 hour road trip was fun. 

Less, closer to 2. Was he hanging out with Jared Collins or a girl? Trick in traveling back in college is you need a place to crash.  I just hope he isn't knocking chicks up like Korliss.

onebadrubi

Quote from: yraciv on July 27, 2014, 11:01:41 pm
Less, closer to 2. Was he hanging out with Jared Collins or a girl? Trick in traveling back in college is you need a place to crash.  I just hope he isn't knocking chicks up like Korliss.

Ugh oh!  Korliss got him a crumb snatcher coming?

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on July 27, 2014, 10:56:15 pm

Copperhead snake
London fletcher
Red crap
I just Steve Hill
Gruden Merged

LSU's Vasectomy thread was pretty good

Actually, I think my favorite was I Just (someone) at P.F. Chains.

Help me out, can't remember who they saw...but that has to be the funniest typo I've seen.  That poor kid got hammered, lol

PorkRinds

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 27, 2014, 10:59:53 pm
And PorkRinds, just to clarify I was agreeing with you that Chasing tail in Tulsa would be perfectly acceptable.

Oh that was a compliment!

Southerneyes

Hog Nutt

I just Jackrabbit Hog every once in a while. He's an a-hole. LOL

spe450

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I just my Johnny... Had to make a pit stop...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hog Nutt

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 28, 2014, 08:56:20 am
I just my Johnny... Had to make a pit stop...
Bunch of small talk I imagine.

DallasHogFan

Copperhead snake
London fletcher
Red crap
I just Steve Hill
Gruden Merged

Hard to move one out, but the DGB thread has to be in there somewhere. There were guys staying up until 4am looking for more news on that thread the night before he announced.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

DallasHogFan

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 27, 2014, 10:45:40 pm
London Fletcher quit..

second funniest thread in HV history!! I was in a computer class, and wasn't supposed to be on the internet. Got busted out from laughing so hard.

Number one in my book will always be when OTR had some guy arguing with him about Pel coaching into a giant mirror with his back to the court because fortson was left handed. That was back when people didn't know who OTR was. Man he had that guy spitting mad, and I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

I wish I was around the day the "YOU" thing happened. Can anyone explain what happened?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: spe450 on July 28, 2014, 08:48:08 am
Let's not forget the [you] incident

I should have read this whole thread before commenting. Can you give me a break down on the [you] thread?
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

(notOM)Rebel123

The fake game thread from an open-date last season was pretty funny.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

kingofdequeen

z28's thread of despair was pretty epic.

little pigee

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 28, 2014, 12:15:20 am
I seem to remember one about a guy who was working out at the gym when a girl flirted with him.  The ensuing advice was priceless.  Anyone recall that one?
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

The_Iceman

Copperhead snake
London fletcher
Red crap
I just Steve Hill
Gruden Merged

Ray Biggers?

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 28, 2014, 01:41:41 pm
z28's thread of despair was pretty epic.
Quote from: little pigee on July 28, 2014, 01:42:18 pm
I seem to remember one about a guy who was working out at the gym when a girl flirted with him.  The ensuing advice was priceless.  Anyone recall that one?

Wasn't this the same thing?

Tequilin' Time

I just MYSELF in the mirror.   I scare.

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on July 28, 2014, 01:55:06 pm
Wasn't this the same thing?

I think so.  Didn't he claim his little bro. got on there and posted that?

Someone that remembers give us a summary on that one..

spe450

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on July 28, 2014, 01:38:59 pm
I should have read this whole thread before commenting. Can you give me a break down on the [you] thread?

The function was disabled because of that thread or series of threads.  Someone (maybe Shag) discovered the fact that if you typed [you] into hogville, it would contain the name of whoever was reading it. 

Take the following sentence, for instance:

Typed
[You] is a complete jerk and here's why!

Read
Hawgsmellgud is a complete jerk and here's why!

So many people got upset because they couldn't figure out what was going on and thought that an entire thread was a bout them.  Comedy gold

rljjr

This has been a great thread.

I thank you.

BrianWPS!!

Quote from: spe450 on July 28, 2014, 04:16:59 pm
The function was disabled because of that thread or series of threads.  Someone (maybe Shag) discovered the fact that if you typed [you] into hogville, it would contain the name of whoever was reading it. 

Take the following sentence, for instance:

Typed
[You] is a complete jerk and here's why!

Read
Hawgsmellgud is a complete jerk and here's why!

So many people got upset because they couldn't figure out what was going on and thought that an entire thread was a bout them.  Comedy gold

Wow I forgot about when that happened!! It was hilarious when I finally figured out what the heck was going on.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 28, 2014, 12:15:20 am
lets not forget the Random Thoughts thread, pure comedy gold

PP

Pig Worshipper

He's going to go cruise The Restless Ribbon?

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 28, 2014, 02:51:52 pm
I think so.  Didn't he claim his little bro. got on there and posted that?

Someone that remembers give us a summary on that one..

I obviously had the wrong one. 

BallHog1

How can nobody mention the guy that got upset because someone at a cafe, or somewhere, said the hog call was stupid and he "just went off".  I'd love to find that thing back and get it back on top. I don't think the poor guy ever posted again.

ijustpork

he did it all for the nookie.

SPAL

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 28, 2014, 01:47:02 pm
Ray Biggers?

It's a classic, no doubt. It is one that caught on and never ceased. But it's not as funny as the others after a point.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hog Nutt on July 28, 2014, 08:59:35 am
Bunch of small talk I imagine.

Heeeyyyyyyoooooo..! You are correct sir..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.