@Granger_34: Top 5 (No Order)
North Carolina🐐
South Carolina🐓
Arkansas🐗
Wisconsin🔴⚪
Tennessee🔶◽

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/27/georgia-rb-names-hogs-top-five/

TazorTusk

Love this youngster's running style.  Wouldn't it be a treat to land both him and Gallaspy and watch them churn out great chunks of yardage behind our surging young offensive line!

If the OL recruiting keeps trending as it has been for the past 18 months, it won't be too long before we will have quality running backs standing in line to get an offer for the privilege of running behind them.  8)

Tazor

Prestworthy

Quote from: TazorTusk on July 27, 2014, 10:54:10 pm
Love this youngster's running style.  Wouldn't it be a treat to land both him and Gallaspy and watch them churn out great chunks of yardage behind our surging young offensive line!

If the OL recruiting keeps trending as it has been for the past 18 months, it won't be too long before we will have quality running backs standing in line to get an offer for the privilege of running behind them.  8)

Tazor
This can be a great selling point.  Surely RBs look at who the OL will be blocking for them.  Pittman is bringing in the best.

NLRHog92

Ohh man on the first play of his Hudl video! No where to go, pinned against the sideline, then WHOOP, between two defenders and into the end zone haha! Similarities to Marcus Lattimore in my eyes. Would be a nice pickup! But I'm thinking it's either him or Gallaspy. The third, if they choose to take that many RBs, will probably be a smaller/speedster type back. But then again, the coaches know if I kid is a can't miss. As always, the numbers work themselves out.

redeye

It's interesting that we're the only one of those schools listed as cool on his 247 profile.

MH04

Quote from: redeye on July 27, 2014, 11:35:08 pm
It's interesting that we're the only one of those schools listed as cool on his 247 profile.

Has he visited? If not that could be why

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: MH04 on July 27, 2014, 11:49:10 pm
Has he visited? If not that could be why
Yes he's visited.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jjdlc

Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like we are in the top 5 of about half the RBs in the country this year?

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: jjdlc on July 27, 2014, 11:52:01 pm
Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like we are in the top 5 of about half the RBs in the country this year?
Being named RB U really caught the attention of recruits and having pretty high profile RB's like Collins and Williams also doesn't hurt.

Another thing I think it was Danny West that tweeted a few weeks ago that it is surprising the number of recruits from all over the country still mention McFadden and Felix when talking about the hogs.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

The_Iceman

ricepig

Come on Mon, call the Hogs!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Ayyyy Mon..! Come on ova ahn leeson to da corches reggae Mon..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

GEO-HOG

@SleeperAthletes: #LaGrange HS (GA) 3-star RB Mon Denson (@Granger_34) will announce his tomorrow at 2PM #Arkansas #SouthCarolina #Tennessee #UNC #Wisconsin

HogWildBison2011

I don't feel good that he got the USCe offer a few days ago and wants to announce now.

MissippHog

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on July 28, 2014, 06:45:05 pm
I don't feel good that he got the USCe offer a few days ago and wants to announce now.
RB is one of the positions I'm not going to worry about.  CBB will get us good RB's.

rolyat_2008

will be South Carolina

Country Stylz

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 27, 2014, 11:06:56 pm
Ohh man on the first play of his Hudl video! No where to go, pinned against the sideline, then WHOOP, between two defenders and into the end zone haha! Similarities to Marcus Lattimore in my eyes. Would be a nice pickup! But I'm thinking it's either him or Gallaspy. The third, if they choose to take that many RBs, will probably be a smaller/speedster type back. But then again, the coaches know if I kid is a can't miss. As always, the numbers work themselves out.
I hope we take 3. Another power guy and a speed guy, Carr preferably.

ricepig

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on July 28, 2014, 06:45:05 pm

Yeah, it appeared that's the one he wanted.

The Hogfather

Wow, this guy looks like the real deal and he needs to be on the Hill (not Chapel Hill).

The Hogfather

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on July 27, 2014, 11:54:31 pm
Being named RB U really caught the attention of recruits and having pretty high profile RB's like Collins and Williams also doesn't hurt.

Another thing I think it was Danny West that tweeted a few weeks ago that it is surprising the number of recruits from all over the country still mention McFadden and Felix when talking about the hogs.

This is why I hate to hear our fans act like what ESPN and other national media say doesn't matter.  ESPN basically shapes perception these days.  It is sad.

redeye

Quote from: The Hogfather on July 28, 2014, 08:36:23 pm
This is why I hate to hear our fans act like what ESPN and other national media say doesn't matter.  ESPN basically shapes perception these days.  It is sad.

Yea, I don't think the average college football fan realizes how much affect ESPN has on the game today.  Just look at the alma mater's for ESPN personalities and you have a recognizable top-10.

All Bleed Red

Yep, that was the one he was after.

Mon Denson @Granger_34  ·  6m
IM OFFICIALLY COMMITTED TO UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA!!🐓#WeCocky

rljjr

Good for him. Hope he gets a good education. NEXT!!!