Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LaMichael Pettway

Started by MH04, July 27, 2014, 08:08:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MH04

Someone on 247 predicted him to flip to Arkansas today, was wondering if anyone had heard anything on him

forrest city joe

Quote from: MH04 on July 27, 2014, 08:08:31 pm
Someone on 247 predicted him to flip to Arkansas today, was wondering if anyone had heard anything on him
I have not heard that. but i do hope it's true. i want every in-state player the Razorbacks offered to stay home. and Pettway still has a chance to stay home. if he goes to Ole Miss, he will never have another chance to be a Razorback.

Ā 

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MH04

Id love to have him as well. I don't punch much stock in 247 predictions but someone predicting a flip caught my eye

dumbdude479

That would be awesome :razorback:. Looks like the same guy predicted Will Gragg to Ole Miss today though.

MH04

Quote from: dumbdude479 on July 27, 2014, 10:44:08 pm
That would be awesome :razorback:. Looks like the same guy predicted Will Gragg to Ole Miss today though.

Can't win em all haha.   I think the Gragg prediction has to do with him tweeting ole miss guys today

Uncommon

I did just see an article that Ole Miss may only sign 15-20 players this recruiting year due to scholarship restrictions.  Maybe we take him if they decide to rescind the offer for someone else.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

I posted this in another thread, but think it's more relevant here...

Nobody needs to (down) this kid or any other kid. The issue could be a hundred bad things, drugs, school, character, bad knees, small ass, or we could simply just have all we are after in his position. Either way I don't want to put a stink on any Arkansas kid or push one away who may be working hard for an offer...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

RazorBassin

Small @$$, literally about spewed coffee on my monitor.

Ball Hawk

You guys are OUT OF YOUR MIND if you don't want Pettway. The kid has things that you can't coach. Once he gets to a University, he will have a real WR coach and they will polish him. If yall want to look at one game and judge the kid, then you have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote from: secfan30 on February 16, 2015, 11:01:56 pm

They are a perfect example of what happens with 10-12 generations of inbreeding.

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: Ball Hawk on July 28, 2014, 12:40:59 pm
...then you have no idea what you are talking about.

I believe this goes without saying.  No need to rub it in.

wholehog92

Thank you for cleaning this up whomever did so.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.