Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bol Bol - One of Manute's Offspring.

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, July 26, 2014, 01:43:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Should Hogs be interested?  Manute Bol was 7-7(R.I.P.), had some skills and has 10 squids out there - so one of them was bound to make it.  This kid is a freshman and was 6-5 2 years ago - not sure about his height now.

I definitely see some potential.  What do you guys think?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/manute-bol-s-son-bol-bol-is-a-prep-freshman-with-a-must-see-basketball-mixtape-141537029.html;_ylt=AwrBT7dzadNTnGUANtZXNyoA
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Pulled(PP)pork

Adam Stokes

I watched one of his videos on youtube a few months ago.  Bolbol in Filipino means pubic hair, so it was funny seeing how many Filipinos had posted at the bottom of the page "jeje in our language bolbol means hair in the private place."  I can only imagine how many young Philippine teenagers went to youtube for that and instead got to watch some basketball highlights.

Quote from: Adam Stokes on July 26, 2014, 05:11:26 pm
I watched one of his videos on youtube a few months ago.  Bolbol in Filipino means pubic hair, so it was funny seeing how many Filipinos had posted at the bottom of the page "jeje in our language bolbol means hair in the private place."  I can only imagine how many young Philippine teenagers went to youtube for that and instead got to watch some basketball highlights.

That's funny.  The word "Pendejo" in Spanish, which a lot of Mexicans use and it is in a lot of Westerns(movies), is used as "idiot" or "ahole", but it's literal meaning is pubic hair.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Jackrabbit Hog

I say give him a scholly.  If he grows to anything near his daddy, he'll be a shot blocking machine.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Manute Bol was made fun of a lot, but he was awesome.  He had the skills and hand-eye coordination of a guard, but was just too tall, lanky and skinny - he got bumped around.  He would have been much better in today's wussy NBA.  When he played, he was having to go up against the likes of Charles Oakley, Rick Mahorn, Bill Laimbeer, Rodman, Tree Rollins, etc.  Beefed up guys who were allowed to knock the crap out of him.

When he played for the Sixers, he once had six 3 pointers in one game.  He was a #2 or small forward stuck in a 7-7, too skinny frame.