Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 GUARANTEE

Started by lefty08, July 26, 2014, 01:33:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

I guarantee 1 win against a team from Louisiana and 1 win against a team from Alabama. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Jek Tono Porkins

At least one of our running backs will have a 1000 yard season.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

ThatGUY

Hog fans will complain about officiating costing them at least one game this season

Delicious~Dreams

Hogville will still be the #1 sports website and we all will come here ASAP to see what's been posted plus, give our opinions.    :razorback:   

rude1

This message board will be on fire all season with on one side, every win or close loss being proof positive that CBB is the right guy and is building this thing from the ground up. On the other side, every loss or close win will be proof positive that we really screwed up with this hire and we are going to have a permanent destination in the conference cellar if change isn't implemented soon.

Delicious~Dreams

There will still be different shades of Hog Red at every game, sadly.

FORTVEGAS

I will Call Those Hogs every Saturday of the season. Go Hogs.

rmcchris

We will win an SEC game this year!

Torqued pork

We won't lose to the Tide and Roosters by a combined score of 315 to 7.

Boardon Hamsay

I'll be calling the Hogs with a bunch of Kiwis opening weekend!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Jamie Jones

The Hogs will go bowling and MMQB will be where posters pass through on their way to skipville.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

hhicNaychaBoi

We will win at 7...these guys didn't come to Arkansas to be losers

ijustpork

I have already predicted this and will say it again. With no injuries to our key players* we will win one we are supposed to. And several will be closer than anybody would think. GO HOGS WPS

Hogpkins

Sweet Feet will be very busy imagining creative new topics for us all to enjoy.

jkstock04

that we will see dozens upon dozens of "you mean you actually expected us to go down to Auburn and win the game? Anyone who thought that is an idiot!" type of posts for three straight days after the Auburn game.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hogpkins

Quote from: ijustpork on July 28, 2014, 04:36:01 pm
I have already predicted this and will say it again. With no injuries to our key players* we will win one we are supposed to. And several will be closer than anybody would think. GO HOGS WPS

You're really going out on a limb there...  I guess about as much as I did haha.

Pickwick Hog

Time is the greatest equalizer. Provided with sufficient time, BB will have many here changing their user names or opening new accounts.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

ijustpork

Quote from: Shoatysmalls on July 28, 2014, 05:01:58 pm
You're really going out on a limb there...  I guess about as much as I did haha.

Well I have a 50% chance of being wrong. Only guarantee I know is there is a 100% chance of weather today.