Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 GUARANTEE

Started by lefty08, July 26, 2014, 01:33:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

feel free to add your own. as for me, only thing i can guarantee is that the hogs wont finish dead last in the west this year
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ricepig

That the weather at the 3pm kickoffs in Auburn, Fayetteville, and Lubbock won't be as nice as last weekend, more like this weekend's.

ldfergu

That Korliss Marshall is still a member of the Razorback football team

Phil D

that we will see better football from the team than we have the last 2 years :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

TDHawgs

We show up for the games.

Pulled(PP)pork

I'll be broke and unable to attend a single football game this year, first time in 10yrs.....sure hope i'm wrong

PP

lumphog

Brandon Allen is one of the TOP QB's in the SEC

hawgwild child

A lot of alcohol will be consumed by myself and I gain around 8lbs

TDHawgs

Weird Al will lead the marching band at halftime?

holman24

hogs will have more loses than wins this year

SPAL

Arkansas will beat a team from mississippi

The Divine Swine

Bielema will continue to enjoy night night time win or lose. But i bet this season will be a lot more victorious.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

fakebobholt

That we are 1 year further removed from Smile.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Arkansas beats texas tech and it won't be close.

Kenny Hawgins

We could win the SEC and some on here would still complain.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

Deep Shoat

fcj will make a post condemning Nick Saban.  He will also make a post encouraging CBB to do the things he condemned Saban for.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Deep Shoat on July 26, 2014, 02:51:22 pm
fcj will make a post condemning Nick Saban.  He will also make a post encouraging CBB to do the things he condemned Saban for.
and throw up, at least a 1000 times

PP

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on July 26, 2014, 02:47:20 pm
We could win the SEC and some on here would still complain.

Doubt it
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Dirty

Arkansas will beat Auburn.

HamIAm

I guarantee Arkansas vs Missouri will be a game with more ramifications than LSU-Texas A&M.

HogRedTilImDead

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on July 26, 2014, 02:54:45 pm
and throw up, at least a 1000 times

PP
OK, this was pretty funny.
GO HOGS!!

Hawk

That there will be some new stars that will step up and help the Hogs this year!

jgphillips3

We either upset or scare the hell out of someone who doesn't see it coming this year.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: jgphillips3 on July 26, 2014, 04:47:39 pm
We either upset or scare the hell out of someone who doesn't see it coming this year.
AlBoarland or bigbadhog?
All Gas, No Brakes!

870hogfan

We will beat both Texas teams.

The NewEra

This years team will once again make you Very Proud you are a die hard Arkansas Fan.

rljjr

Arkansas will beat LSU.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on July 26, 2014, 02:14:54 pm
Arkansas will beat a team from mississippi

I ''ll be bold and say the Hogs sweep the state of Mississippi.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Bubba's Bruisers

I guarantee I have no fricking clue what's going to happen.  I further guarantee that I hope we win a bowl game.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Cartoon Man

We will win 6 games or better.

Uncommon

We will win at least 4 games.

Augustus

I guarantee regardless of what positives transpire this season: there will be "fans" complaining on here, radio, and social media. 

Jeff Long and Bret Bielema could sh*t golden bricks and pass them out to fans, and some on here would bitch about the smell.

redbarn

That my wife will watch every game with me and ask me 100 questions about how the game is played each time
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

SuperHog32

There will be no less than 1500 idiotic posts here or on social media after the first loss about how we shouldn't have fired bob the beloved.

TDHawgs

I won't have to purchase a ppv broadcast of a non conference Razorback game, where the picture quality looks like it was recorded in 1974.  8)

Delicious~Dreams

I'll call the HOGS and Sing the Arkansas Fight Song, no matter what. :razorback:

Calling All Hogs

That every game someone will start a new thread on Hogville during the first quarter complaining about a specific player or aspect of the Hog's game that will look foolish by the time the game is over.

Hoggish1

Quote from: holman24 on July 26, 2014, 02:09:59 pm
hogs will have more loses than wins this year

I guarantee that won't happen...

nattyhypethe3rd

Quote from: TDHawgs on July 26, 2014, 02:08:14 pm
Weird Al will lead the marching band at halftime?

Your sports team!! Yeah well they really suck!  When I heard that song on the new album I thought about the Arkansas Kentucky football game from 2012 haha
"Don't talk like one of them, you're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now. But when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."- The Joker from The Dark Knight

lumphog

HVHog

Quote from: lefty08 on July 26, 2014, 01:33:01 pm
feel free to add your own. as for me, only thing i can guarantee is that the hogs wont finish dead last in the west this year

I just watched the spring game and it's going to be another long year.

brandon

We have the best O- line in the SEC this year

Lord of the Styes

Someone will ask if the game will be televised. Well? Will it?

The Hogfather

We will win at least 5 games.  Bet the OVER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: HVHog on July 26, 2014, 08:26:04 pm
I just watched the spring game and it's going to be another long year.
Because a scrimmage is always a huuuuge indicator of the following season.

The big star last spring game was Patrick arinze....just sayin.

hogninja

We will be a team that NOBODY wants to play, due to our physical play.  We will beat some people up. :razorback:

MrThunderhog

that if we lose to texsa tech In Lubbock that the only game we have a shot at winning the rest of the year is Alabama birmingham
What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

PygmalionEffect

we control the line of scrimmage on the offensive side of the ball in most of our SEC games.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.