Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philo has a question

Started by philobeddoe, July 26, 2014, 08:31:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

philobeddoe

I am in Rogers this weekend to play golf with my son.  We plan on going to the Catfish Hole tonight for supper.  Does anyone know if any of the staff and recruits will be there?  If so, what time do we need to get there?  If not, what time do we need to get there?  Just wondering.

HogFoo

I do not know.  But I tell you what.  Enjoy it.  I ate at the one in alma and I just happened to order the I believe it was 14oz steak.  It was wonderful! one off the top 3 steaks ive ever had.  It kind of surprised me. I did not know that their steaks were that good.  I got it medium cooked.  Dang makes me hungry thinking about it.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Since none of the visitors are official, there won't be any planned gatherings. However, if you're lucky enough you might be able to catch a few there tonight. Obviously not guaranteed though.
ched come back pls

OnTheHillHogFan

All of the recruits have left, it was only a one day camp. There might be a few athletes that work there though.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

philobeddoe

Just got back. No recruits were there, HOWEVER, Alan Turner and Rohan Gaines were there, working. We enjoyed a very nice visit with Alan (one of our home towns finest). Oh, and the food was tremendous too!!!!!

lefty08

i saw alan turner there last month as well, very well spoken kid. i was up there for work and got a steak dinner to go. fantastic! i cut it with a plastic knife, and had no problems
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged