Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kerwin Roach SG Houston TX

Started by klp1, July 24, 2014, 06:09:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

klp1

Not sure if he has been discussed, but it looks like there is a lot of interest developing with this 6'3 SG

Dain Ervin @BIReports  ·  4h
H-Town would be proud to see Kerwin Roach Jr. earn his keep! Rice Texas, TCU, Arkansas all eagerly watching his play #BIReports

Eric Bossi @ebosshoops  ·  4h
Kerwin Roach looks like the real deal. Skinny and fast. Has range on his jumper. All these high majors watching for good reason. #Fab48Eric Bossi @ebosshoops 
·
6-4 SG Kerwin Roach of the Houston Rockstarz is a hot name right now. 2015 prospect quick, can defend. Has a lot of coaches watching #Fab48

mhuff

Quote from: klp1 on July 24, 2014, 06:09:32 pm
Not sure if he has been discussed, but it looks like there is a lot of interest developing with this 6'3 SG

Dain Ervin @BIReports  ·  4h
H-Town would be proud to see Kerwin Roach Jr. earn his keep! Rice Texas, TCU, Arkansas all eagerly watching his play #BIReports

Eric Bossi @ebosshoops  ·  4h
Kerwin Roach looks like the real deal. Skinny and fast. Has range on his jumper. All these high majors watching for good reason. #Fab48Eric Bossi @ebosshoops 
·
6-4 SG Kerwin Roach of the Houston Rockstarz is a hot name right now. 2015 prospect quick, can defend. Has a lot of coaches watching #Fab48

+1

Good stuff.... plus we have been talking about coaches not being mentioned out on the recruiting trails like in FB. Thanks

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: mhuff on July 24, 2014, 06:12:05 pm
+1

Good stuff.... plus we have been talking about coaches not being mentioned out on the recruiting trails like in FB. Thanks

Hah, no doubt. Good timing.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

-Blu

Awesome find.  I brought up Kerwin Roach a month or so back , I seen he was a target on ESPN, but nobody knew anything about him at that time.

pondwater jack

We gotta get that Roach!  I hope Mike is paying attention. 

Mike, don't let that Roach get away!

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: pondwater jack on July 24, 2014, 11:19:55 pm
We gotta get that Roach!  I hope Mike is paying attention. 

Mike, don't let that Roach get away!

PWJ

Raaaiiid!!!
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HawgAdvocate

This kid has picked up offers from SMU, Memphis, Florida State, Marquette, Cal, Rice, Temple, and others in recent days to go with existing offers from Texas, A&M, Texas Tech, Houston, Tulsa, etc.

It will be interesting to hear from him to see where his interest lies.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1662457
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

masshog2412

klp1

We made his final 11

K2 @SumbdyFixDaNet  ·  58s
In no particular order:
Temple
UT
Colorado
Marquette
KSTATE
Arkansas
Ok state
OU
Wichita State
Cal
SMU
#BLESSED🙏🙏

HawgAdvocate

Kerwin is supposed to announce his final five sometime today, per SMU's Rivals site.

onebadrubi

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on August 11, 2014, 01:14:47 pm
Kerwin is supposed to announce his final five sometime today, per SMU's Rivals site.

How do we feel about this guy?  He's got some in recent years good teams. 

-Blu

247sports just updated Roach's ranking.  They gave him 94, and a 4-star recruit.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kerwin-Roach-75630

RazorAg

Quote from: -Blu on August 11, 2014, 04:43:56 pm
247sports just updated Roach's ranking.  They gave him 94, and a 4-star recruit.

http://247sports.com/Player/Kerwin-Roach-75630

#67 in the nation is a strong position

klp1

Retweeted by K2
Jamie Shaw @JamieShaw5  ·  1h
Kerwin Roach 6'4 2015  #HoustonAllStars
Tells me Arkansas & Colorado have offered
Should narrow list this week
@SumbdyFixDaNet

Dominicanhog

Quote from: RazorAg on August 11, 2014, 09:08:21 pm
#67 in the nation is a strong position

Ag,

Though it's not an either/or, do you have a preference between he and Vick or Whitt... my thought is Mike is trying to get 2 of the 3.

-Blu

Quote from: klp1 on August 13, 2014, 12:04:11 pm
Retweeted by K2
Jamie Shaw @JamieShaw5  ·  1h
Kerwin Roach 6'4 2015  #HoustonAllStars
Tells me Arkansas & Colorado have offered
Should narrow list this week
@SumbdyFixDaNet

Good find.  Dudley also confirmed Roach has an offer from Arkansas.

Hawg Red

QuoteEric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 25m

Per his father Kerwin Sr., Kerwin Roach's final five schools are #Texas, #OklahomaState, #Cal, #WichitaState and #KansasState

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Hawg Red on August 19, 2014, 10:18:46 am

I know you often find what you look for, but I find it interesting that this tweet came out the day that Whitt might commit to us.

-Blu

Lol nice find, it's funny because I was just about to post his latest mixtape that I just finished watching.  But it does seem convenient his latest 5 come out on the day Whitt is making a decision, and Arkansas isn't in it.

HawgnCorona

So we are now looking a slasher/SF correct?!
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

-Blu

Quote from: HawgnCorona on August 19, 2014, 05:34:30 pm
So we are now looking a slasher/SF correct?!

Would think either LaGerald Vick (wing) or Malik Dime (post) would be the next guy to commit.  I would probably say LaGerald Vick, especially if the staff thinks we could be losing Qualls after this year.

HawgnCorona

I hear you but I gotta say Im liking Dimes...But no complaints with Vick though.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: HawgnCorona on August 19, 2014, 05:57:13 pm
I hear you but I gotta say Im liking Dimes...But no complaints with Vick though.

I wouldn't expect either to end up a Hog. Better to keep eyes on Frazier or a spring JUCO post IMO.

TomBigBeeHog

I think we get Vick and Dime to finish up this class.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on August 19, 2014, 06:19:38 pm
I wouldn't expect either to end up a Hog. Better to keep eyes on Frazier or a spring JUCO post IMO.

Ok!

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on August 19, 2014, 06:19:38 pm

Why don't you expect Dime or Vick to end up Hogs?