Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USF D Tackle Squats 700 Pounds

Started by SwazyHog, July 24, 2014, 03:47:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Inhogswetrust

I can squat 100 pounds 7 times does that count?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TomasPistola

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 24, 2014, 05:17:42 pm
I can squat 100 pounds 7 times does that count?

I squatted earlier. Didn't weigh it though.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: TomasPistola on July 24, 2014, 05:34:03 pm
Mighta blown out an O-ring.

Use more lube next time.....................................

SwazyHog

Apparently 700 pounds isn't as hard as it sounds, we had 3 players squat 700 today.

https://twitter.com/BeUncommon2015/status/492457618708123648
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."