12. Jordon Williams

CB
13. Redwine

S
14. Haughton
15. Sunderland

P
16. Blake Johnson

With commitments from these 16 players, we should end up at around 250 points based on 24/7 calculations - which would put us between 13-15 nationally based on previous years rankings.

In this scenario, we assume that almost every single big time recruit we are currently after will commit to the Hogs...

So realistically, I think we should expect a 20-30 range.

MH04

I've been playing around with the class calculator as well. One thing that would also help is that Reed hasn't been evaluated yet and that can only push the rating up. And I would think that we might only take 1 maybe 2 more OL and probably 2 more RBs. I like the way you're thinking though!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: MH04 on July 24, 2014, 11:59:57 am
I've been playing around with the class calculator as well. One thing that would also help is that Reed hasn't been evaluated yet and that can only push the rating up. And I would think that we might only take 1 maybe 2 more OL and probably 2 more RBs. I like the way you're thinking though!

We fell short on OL #'s for the incoming class.  I figure we'll take at least 2 more in this class.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

secneahog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on July 24, 2014, 12:12:27 pm
We fell short on OL #'s for the incoming class.  I figure we'll take at least 2 more in this class.

We signed 3. We missed on Pruitt so I'm assuming we will try and take 4 every class. We swapped Pruitt for Jefferson.

I'll take as many as we can, because we know their going to be elite.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Quote from: GalaHawg on July 24, 2014, 11:42:31 am
Assuming that we get 16 more...

RB
1. Higdon

WR
2. KJ Hill
3. Reed

TE
4. Gragg

OT
5. Connor Williams

OG
6. Barnett
7. Merrick

DE
8. Ledbetter

DT
9. Darrion Daniels

ILB
10. Gustin

OLB
11. Graham
12. Jordon Williams

CB
13. Redwine

S
14. Haughton
15. Sunderland

P
16. Blake Johnson

With commitments from these 16 players, we should end up at around 250 points based on 24/7 calculations - which would put us between 13-15 nationally based on previous years rankings.

In this scenario, we assume that almost every single big time recruit we are currently after will commit to the Hogs...

So realistically, I think we should expect a 20-30 range.

If we landed those two safety's that would be amazing.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Huds_HawgTide

Barnett and the wairkboro(?) Kid from oklahoma
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

secneahog

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

outlawhogeywells

I still would like to see another DT somewhere

redeye

Quote from: MH04 on July 24, 2014, 11:59:57 am

Yea, I think we'll see several changes.  Applegate is another example.

Is there any reason to think we have a chance at Connor Williams?  I don't recall seeing anything positive about him in a while.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on July 25, 2014, 11:19:58 am
I still would like to see another DT somewhere

I'm thinking Ledbetter is a major target.

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on July 25, 2014, 11:18:42 am
I'm saying I think we get both

I think that would be outstanding to get both of those studs. I don't feel optimistic about that, but if it was to happen it would boost our line considerably.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Oklahawg

We are a DT behind and an RB behind. Figure 11 for a complete offense and 11 for a complete defense, plus a punter. That is 23. The extra 2 are generally "best available". I am suggesting RB and DT, although nabbing an extra great OL or S would be fine as well.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

BTW, if you get 4 of the 16 it is a good "get". Eight is amazing.

Those talking about the OK recruits Barnett, Wariboku (or whatever his name is exactly...and as a fun I should get it right, so help a brother out!) and Sunderland...pulling one away from OU and OSU would be amazing.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 25, 2014, 09:58:32 pm
We are a DT behind and an RB behind. Figure 11 for a complete offense and 11 for a complete defense, plus a punter. That is 23. The extra 2 are generally "best available". I am suggesting RB and DT, although nabbing an extra great OL or S would be fine as well.

I'd say we are a S Behind as well. 

Oklahawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on July 25, 2014, 10:00:37 pm
I'd say we are a S Behind as well. 

I won't argue. Might well need to include LB in that mix, but we shall see. I still see safety as our program's biggest weakness heading into 2014. That is not the most common assessment.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 25, 2014, 10:03:05 pm
I won't argue. Might well need to include LB in that mix, but we shall see. I still see safety as our program's biggest weakness heading into 2014. That is not the most common assessment.

Yeah, we started to make up ground with LB numbers for the incoming class...4 total.  If they prove to be SEC caliber, then it will be a huge step back in right direction.  S may very well be our biggest weakness.  If not, then LB.

alwaysnextyear

This class will be fringe top 25. The writing is on the wall there. We've lost all traction after a good start. The Dane may go elsewhere. I reported months ago he was planning to visit other schools and was blasted. Only thing I could see turning this class is if we win 8-9 games with 1-2 shockers on national tv. We absolutely have to win 6.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on July 26, 2014, 08:25:41 am
This class will be fringe top 25. The writing is on the wall there. We've lost all traction after a good start. The Dane may go elsewhere. I reported months ago he was planning to visit other schools and was blasted. Only thing I could see turning this class is if we win 8-9 games with 1-2 shockers on national tv. We absolutely have to win 6.
The key word associated with the "Dane" is MAY. Then again, we MAY win enough ball games to qualify for a bowl this year or I MAY win the lottery. Many things are possible. How likely those things are remains to be seen.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 26, 2014, 08:31:33 am
The key word associated with the "Dane" is MAY. Then again, we MAY win enough ball games to qualify for a bowl this year or I MAY win the lottery. Many things are possible. How likely those things are remains to be seen.

You can win the lottery, may insinuates you are at least buying a ticket.  The dane can take other visits. 

It is often said but not remembered on here.  If we are recruiting kids that are not highly sought after by other high caliber programs than we are not where we need to be.  These type of kids are going to take 5 visits, some with highly successful programs.  This staff has shown they can win some of these battles.