Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camp list and visitors

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 23, 2014, 10:43:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg_Thai'd

A lot of good stuff there, RD. Appreciate the updates.

I hope that Avery Johnson is completely healthy and is able to get a fair evaluation. Lord knows the kid wants to be a Hog.

A lot of names are coming out of Northside. Are they starting to come up in talent? I am going to keep my eyes on Hardwick and see what he does. I have a feeling if he will just keep working hard, he will find success.

Best of luck to Luc Bequette. It would be nice to keep the family tradition alive.

I am seeing more and more commits from Texas schools being mentioned. Poach them boys from Texas and Florida.

Best of luck to all those participating and good luck to the coaches in being able to properly evaluate the recruits and hopefully able to land a few future Hogs.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

outlawhogeywells

Hopefully all the "Baylor" kids can eventually make it up to the hill

GEO-HOG

It would be nice to get some talent coming out of Fort Smith.  I think those kids at both Northside and Southside are big Hog fans

Huckleberry Pig

it always surprises me that we can't get these kids rides up here.  i know we aren't supposed to help but my gosh can we at least cheat a little and get someone to volunteer to drive these kids up for camp.  Gotta get them to campus to have a shot.