Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could UCA be in the FBS in the future?

Started by Ben, July 23, 2014, 12:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on August 06, 2014, 06:02:19 pm
Glad you're being a fan and attending practices, always figured you were one.
Not a fan at all, think I'm going to go to a Razorback practice, and probably a Memphis practice.  Family up in NW Arkansas wanting me to visit,  and lots of family in Memphis and I like to check things out myself.

Actually wanted to see how the construction was going on at ASU, and they were practicing inside the stadium.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Seminole Indian

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

ricepig

Quote from: Seminole Indian on August 06, 2014, 07:36:44 pm
Not a fan at all, think I'm going to go to a Razorback practice, and probably a Memphis practice.  Family up in NW Arkansas wanting me to visit,  and lots of family in Memphis and I like to check things out myself.

Actually wanted to see how the construction was going on at ASU, and they were practicing inside the stadium.

I'll give you credit, you do try to keep this facade up. Good luck on getting in to a practice, I always make sure I'm with a big shot in order to get in these closed practices.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: ricepig on August 06, 2014, 08:23:48 pm
I'll give you credit, you do try to keep this facade up. Good luck on getting in to a practice, I always make sure I'm with a big shot in order to get in these closed practices.
I did not know they were closed. Better make that I will try and see a Razorback practice.

Have one member of the family over there who played for the Razorbacks so maybe he can sneak me in. Been a while since I've seen him, so maybe not.

At Memphis, I can get into any practice there, anytime.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Seminole Indian on August 06, 2014, 09:15:01 pm
I did not know they were closed. Better make that I will try and see a Razorback practice.

Have one member of the family over there who played for the Razorbacks so maybe he can sneak me in. Been a while since I've seen him, so maybe not.

At Memphis, I can get into any practice there, anytime.

Of course you can. Memphis high school doesn't close their practices.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: GolfNut57 on August 07, 2014, 01:45:51 pm
Of course you can. Memphis high school doesn't close their practices.
Maybe that's why I could get in, and all this time  I thought it was because the Clampett clan was big in Memphis.

wildwolf

Quote from: ricepig on August 06, 2014, 06:28:53 pm
Really know your players, last year he was at PB.

http://247sports.com/Player/Austin-McGehee-30346
rice boy, let me say this slowly for you. McGehee was at Purdue last football season and two years ago, during FOOTBALL SEASON, he was in high school. So, TWO YEARS ago, you saw him punt in high school. Whew!

ricepig

Quote from: wildwolf on August 07, 2014, 03:51:21 pm
rice boy, let me say this slowly for you. McGehee was at Purdue last football season and two years ago, during FOOTBALL SEASON, he was in high school. So, TWO YEARS ago, you saw him punt in high school. Whew!

Little wuff, he played at PB in 2013, signed in Feb of 2014, this season is 2014, you do the math.

Good God, you're slow.http://www.greenwooddogpound.com/Foot13/Pine_Bluff_12-8-13.html
http://www.hammerandrails.com/2013/12/16/5217332/2014-purdue-football-recruiting-hs-season-wrap-up

wildwolf

Quote from: ricepig on August 07, 2014, 06:00:44 pm
Little wuff, he played at PB in 2013, signed in Feb of 2014, this season is 2014, you do the math.

Good God, you're slow.http://www.greenwooddogpound.com/Foot13/Pine_Bluff_12-8-13.html
http://www.hammerandrails.com/2013/12/16/5217332/2014-purdue-football-recruiting-hs-season-wrap-up
Yep, I am slow.  He should be a freshman in eligibility.  Glad we got that settled.

ricepig

Quote from: wildwolf on August 07, 2014, 07:28:04 pm
Yep, I am slow.  He should be a freshman in eligibility.  Glad we got that settled.
Well, one of us had it settled earlier.   :)