Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Bama fans yelling "Roll Tide" at inappropriate moments

Started by HyperDrive, July 22, 2014, 09:04:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 01:38:04 pm
Inbreeding you say. I guess you don't realize that old barn is in the SAME state as them.

We mostly let them keep that gene pool to themselves.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 01:47:53 pm
We mostly let them keep that gene pool to themselves.

Then you're delusional...............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 01:52:39 pm
Then you're delusional...............................

I'm beginning to understand why your smites are almost double your applauds.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 02:27:03 pm
I'm beginning to understand why your smites are almost double your applauds.

I work damn hard for those smites from trolls like you. It's a badge of honor. Only an old barner or a newby would bring up the number of smites to make any kind of pointless point. Noe go kiss your wife, sister and cousin...........................easy for you since they are the same person.

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 02:51:13 pm
I work damn hard for those smites from trolls like you. It's a badge of honor. Only an old barner or a newby would bring up the number of smites to make any kind of pointless point. Noe go kiss your wife, sister and cousin...........................easy for you since they are the same person.

I haven't bothered to smite you.  Your posts haven't risen to the level of deserving such.  The truth is you're getting hammered by your own.  And your recent posts make it clear why.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 02:55:04 pm
I haven't bothered to smite you.  Your posts haven't risen to the level of deserving such.  The truth is you're getting hammered by your own.  And your recent posts make it clear why.

I don't need your smites. I should have realized I am always smited by better trolls than you.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 03:17:38 pm
By which "trolls" = "other Arkansas fans that hate you and think 2/3 of your posts suck."

True Arkansas fans don't hate each other. That's reserved for old barn fans. But hey keep trying.

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 03:29:27 pm
True Arkansas fans don't hate each other. That's reserved for old barn fans. But hey keep trying.

They hate the ones that embarrass them.

coastalrazorback

I can't figure out which is crazier, the teacher of the father. I'm going to go with the father.

HyperDrive

Quote from: coastalrazorback on July 22, 2014, 03:39:19 pm
I can't figure out which is crazier, the teacher of the father. I'm going to go with the father.

I'm with you.  It's like he's honored that a bama player would choose his girl to smack around.

coastalrazorback

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 03:40:22 pm
I'm with you.  It's like he's honored that a bama player would choose his girl to smack around.

Ha! That's kind of true.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 03:34:36 pm
They hate the ones that embarrass them.

Once again that is old barns you are talking about. Embarrassing is your mantra.

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 04:03:22 pm
Once again that is old barns you are talking about. Embarrassing is your mantra.

Sorry, there haven't been enough rivals fans on here in Hogville's entire history to account for the level of disdain Razorback fans have for your offerings here.  Maybe you should try harder to be good.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 04:52:04 pm
Sorry, there haven't been enough rivals fans on here in Hogville's entire history to account for the level of disdain Razorback fans have for your offerings here.  Maybe you should try harder to be good.

Us Hog fans are like family and I don't mean like that pseudo family you call old barn. We can argue and bash each other till hell freezes over and we would still all join together to skin a cat............or is it a bird since in your case nobody really knows what damn mascot you are.

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 04:58:46 pm
Us Hog fans are like family and I don't mean like that pseudo family you call old barn. We can argue and bash each other till hell freezes over and we would still all join together to skin a cat............or is it a bird since in your case nobody really knows what damn mascot you are.

You gotta do better than this.  But so you don't get discouraged, I'll give you a charity applaud.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 22, 2014, 05:07:44 pm
You gotta do better than this.  But so you don't get discouraged, I'll give you a charity applaud.

Well as bad as your posts are I don't know why I even reply to them....................I feel like I'm debating Quantum Mechanics with a two year old.............................................(Google Quantum Mechanics or Physics to understand what I mean)

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2014, 07:10:40 am
Well as bad as your posts are I don't know why I even reply to them....................I feel like I'm debating Quantum Mechanics with a two year old.............................................(Google Quantum Mechanics or Physics to understand what I mean)

This is "D" work from a "B" student.  Step it up.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 23, 2014, 08:01:31 am
This is "D" work from a "B" student.  Step it up.

My D is one better than your F...............................

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 23, 2014, 08:24:32 am
My D is one better than your F...............................

Yawn.  I'm bored.  Thinking you might be a good candidate for the ignore list.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on July 23, 2014, 08:25:14 am
Yawn.  I'm bored.  Thinking you might be a good candidate for the ignore list.

I would welcome that honor. EVERYONE you respond to wants to be on that list.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 01:38:04 pm
Inbreeding you say. I guess you don't realize that old barn is in the SAME state as them.
I thought Auburn was in West Georgia
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

widespreadsooie

Those kids on Spring Break were Ole Miss students, LOL.