Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU freshman vs. Window

Started by Pyotr Tchaikhogsky, July 22, 2014, 08:24:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

onebadrubi

fortsmithokie

Not saying it was smart to punch a wall when I was a younger man, but a window. Who the hell punches a window other than a blithering idiot?

JethroB.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this kid has anger issues and this isn't the last thing of this nature that we're going to see from him.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Ironhawg

ThatGUY

mhsbc59

best way to mess up a young man is with a young woman
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Cinco de Hogo

Ouch!!!

Bounced of a bed and through a windrow one time when I was a kid, didn't get a scratch thank God.  Wasn't supposed to be jumping on the bed in the first place lol!

The Boar War

Quote from: fortsmithokie on July 22, 2014, 08:41:43 am
Not saying it was smart to punch a wall when I was a younger man, but a window. Who the hell punches a window other than a blithering idiot?

I think you've broken the case wide open.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: fortsmithokie on July 22, 2014, 08:41:43 am

Well he is a corndogger..............................the only other type I could think of that would is an aggie.

P.S.
Seriously I wish him good luck in his recovery. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: mhsbc59 on July 22, 2014, 09:24:27 am
best way to mess up a young man is with a young woman
How true. Well at least he didn't go the DGB route:throw the girl in question down some stairs. Quite frankly though if he had some time to be on the LSU campus he would've likely learned to do just that. That is if he decided to forgo the normal Tiger "initiation rites" of duking it out in a bar fight.

twistitup

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 22, 2014, 12:33:38 pm
How true. Well at least he didn't go the DGB route:throw the girl in question down some stairs. Quite frankly though if he had some time to be on the LSU campus he would've likely learned to do just that. That is if he decided to forgo the normal Tiger "initiation rites" of duking it out in a bar fight.

There are no stairs on the LSU campus
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Prosciutto

A 3 star freshman was suppose to provide a big contribution?  I thought LSU had a lot of depth..

Ex-Trumpet

He can still get his degree in criminal justice and become a trooper.

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

WashUhog6

If it tore through his biceps, I can't imagine he will be playing anytime soon. He should have a recovery time of at least a couple of months--depending on the severity, I can't really say for sure--with some rehab to go along with it.

Good thing for him, he's only a freshman and can learn from it.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

HawgTide

Quote from: Prosciutto on July 22, 2014, 02:21:54 pm
A 3 star freshman was suppose to provide a big contribution?  I thought LSU had a lot of depth..

Me too. I was surprised they were counting on him for immediate help.I guess DT depth is even hard to maintain at talent rich LSU.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HawgTide on July 22, 2014, 02:55:26 pm
Me too. I was surprised they were counting on him for immediate help.I guess DT depth is even hard to maintain at talent rich LSU.
Naw, if you listen to most sports writers it only applies to Arkansas.

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Hawgzinbowlz

I wonder if CBB would suspend a player for being rock stupid? We know Les enjoys the company.

" GO HOGS "

Hoggish1

Less will teach him how to do it correctly by first wrapping a big towel around his fist. (gotta know how to properly channel your anger...)

1960'sHogFan

Word spreading around Baton Rouge is that concern the young man losing his arm was 1st worry. Glad he looks to be OK.

Story is he was really upset at 2 players causing the window assault. LSU spin machine thought the gf story was better.

Is this the young man that has a 5 star brother committed to LSU. Maybe that is the immediate concern? Who knows what these kids are thinking, or how the school may spin the story.

Amityvillehogger

What a freaking idiot. Who tries to fight glass?!?!? Dumbass.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

acey33

1960'sHogFan

Attacking Glass = Huge improvement in LSU anger issues

Much better than kicking people in the head that you have already knocked to the ground, beating up cops, or whipping up on females, etc.

So much better for R-kansas Les, doesn't have to get felony charges reduced to misdemeanor charges, go thru process of getting these reduced to probation, then having your team vote on having him back on the team.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 09:58:49 am
Well he is a corndogger..............................the only other type I could think of that would is an aggie.

P.S.
Seriously I wish him good luck in his recovery.

If it had been an Aggie, this wouldn't be news. He would have swung & missed.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on July 23, 2014, 10:56:51 pm
If it had been an Aggie, this wouldn't be news. He would have swung & missed.....

True, so very true!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jbcarol

Jim Kleinpeter @JimKleinpeter  ·  Jul 23

#LSU freshman DT Trey Lealaimatafao released from hospital http://s.nola.com/w29yJhB  via @nolanews
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net