Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrino Has Lots to Prove

Started by harrisburghog, July 22, 2014, 05:01:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

IPig

what kind of stupid crap is this?  A Petrino related topic on a subscription board?  You lost?  Need a link to a UL board?

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: MitchM on July 22, 2014, 08:14:45 am
what kind of stupid crap is this?  A Petrino related topic on a subscription board?  You lost?  Need a link to a UL board?

" GO HOGS "

LZH

I see almost 250 people have peeked in by 8:30 this morning, so somebody is interested.  They're just not posting because they don't wanna be exposed.     :P

chitwnhog

Quote from: LZH on July 22, 2014, 08:35:00 am
I see almost 250 people have peeked in by 8:30 this morning, so somebody is interested.  They're just not posting because they don't wanna be exposed.     :P

I looked because I check out just about every thread in MMQB (Yeah I know...) Didn't read the article tho...

thirrdegreetusker

In today's DemGaz:

"I think (with) the experiences I've had, that I can help young men with the obstacles that they're going to be presented with off the field and the situations that are going to come up," Petrino said. "And be able to help them and give them second chances."

translation: UA leads the world in ex-coaches who are in the PEEPA HEPPIN BIDNESS!   

870hogfan

Still can't believe this isn't in the trash yet...lol

Cinco de Hogo

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

poloprince

8)
$PoLoPrInCe$

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Cinco de Hogo

I wish he were our coach today but I'm not consumed enough to start threads about him.  I am interested in how he does going forward.  Don't really care whether anybody on here likes that or not.