Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorbacks - Flip the script

Started by ldfergu, July 21, 2014, 10:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

http://youtu.be/yAZ7tRswL8U

Pretty good video that only takes 2 min of ur time.

Go Hogs

murthage

Love it.... bring on the Tigers/War Eagles for a classic flipped script.

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

FreshHog

lumphog

lefty08

Quote from: FreshHog on July 21, 2014, 11:02:24 pm
Another excellent video, this ones all the SEC teams tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NFMSRfKnYc

Thanks for the post, God im ready for football
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

litmachog

AWESOME!!   Love it!!   WPS!!  Go Hogs.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 21, 2014, 10:35:18 pm

Go Hogs

Love the part where he said "This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic."

IF that wasn't true there would be no reason to play sports and keep score.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ldfergu

jrhardy88

Standing on the shoulders of giants.

HF#1

Qualls dunk vs Kentucky still the play of the year.  Probably play of the decade.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hawgitall

Quote from: HogFan#1 on July 22, 2014, 09:45:27 am
Qualls dunk vs Kentucky still the play of the year.  Probably play of the decade.

Qualls dunk will have a long life, much like, Thurman's 3 and US Reed NCAA half-court prayer!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hawgitall on July 22, 2014, 09:56:19 am
Qualls dunk will have a long life, much like, Thurman's 3 and US Reed NCAA half-court prayer!

And Joe Adams punt return!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 09:41:00 am
Love the part where he said "This is a completely different kind of test. One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic."

IF that wasn't true there would be no reason to play sports and keep score.
How very true! While I'm not saying that at least on paper logic tells you the Hogs are going to have to fight up hill all year long, sometimes what's on paper doesn't fully measure what a team has in its heart and soul. Heck, just like at AWbarn last year. Obviously few gave them much (if any) hope of doing much better than they did in '12. From "worse to first" may not happen all that often; however, we know it CAN happen. While I honestly don't think that's likely for the Hogs this coming season, I DO believe we have a very strong chance of ambushing some folks that most don't think we will. Perhaps that's merely the "homer" in me, however, just based on last year's late season improvement and barring some major injuries, this Razorback team has a real chance to be far better and having a far bigger and meaner bite than a year ago. Fear the Hog!!

HF#1

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on July 22, 2014, 09:57:28 am
And Joe Adams punt return!

Also a good one but not a game winner.  I saw the punt return in person, it was the most amazing football play I've seen since I have followed the Razorbacks. 

Qualls' dunk was against a much better opponent and for the win at a critical point in the season.  That was the most jacked up I got all year.  I was going nuts.  Neighbors complained. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HogFan#1 on July 22, 2014, 10:32:36 am
Also a good one but not a game winner.  I saw the punt return in person, it was the most amazing football play I've seen since I have followed the Razorbacks. 

Qualls' dunk was against a much better opponent and for the win at a critical point in the season.  That was the most jacked up I got all year.  I was going nuts.  Neighbors complained. 

I was referring to the long life not when it took place during the game.

Tom in Fort Worth

Awesome Video.  Thanks for sharing.

Razor6

All I have to say is

BEAT AUBURN!  We can do this fellas!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

lefty08

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFLQGne3MBc

And people wonder why some hog fans have a complex. Most of these are borderline, but the last one on shepherd was maybe the most egregious call ive ever seen
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Phil D

WPS!!! Great videos.  :razorback:

that Florida game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth,possibly the worst job of officiating I have ever witnessed.
GO HOGS!!!!!!

PurpleBullHog

Amazing.  I've watched it over and over.  can it be football season yet?

Hoggish1

Horse racer

Laughing Hog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 21, 2014, 10:35:18 pm

Go Hogs

Well worth two minutes of any hog fan's time.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

OnTheHillHogFan

I was front row in the student section and it was insane.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jkstock04

Did that narration and music come off a movie does anyone know? I feel like I have heard that before.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: jkstock04 on July 22, 2014, 11:58:22 pm
Did that narration and music come off a movie does anyone know? I feel like I have heard that before.
Yes
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jgphillips3

This just reminds me that we don't have to believe the team can win.  Only the team needs to believe they can win.  Lots of undermanned Arkansas teams made up for talent deficits with heart and a will to win.  Maybe our coaches can make them believe and produce victories against teams we don't expect.  It would sure be nice after two seasons in Gehenna.

kingcam25

TheGunther

Sends shivers down my razorback.
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!

OLDHOG

Pride, pure pride. Its coming, just wait.

WayneHawg

I was lucky enough to see both and Qualls dunk was one for the ages, i still get excited just watching it

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: WayneHawg on July 23, 2014, 08:46:46 pm
I was lucky enough to see both and Qualls dunk was one for the ages, i still get excited just watching it

It was thrilling. I just wish we could have kept the momentum longer through season play. That would have just added to its mythology. Taken it from big/awesome play to IMPORTANT play.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Razor6

bigpigonthehill

No truer words have ever been said! The game is played on the field or the court. Anything can happen.
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

Razor6

Stone temple.  This video you shared and now the 700 lb hogs.  What great timing.  Keep it up fellas!