Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just moved to Chattanooga, fellow Hog fans

Started by PORKULATOR, July 21, 2014, 02:07:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Hoping to run into more Razorback fans here than I expect to. Its a really cool town, very progessive. great climbing and kayaking, love it here but need some hog fans to get rowdy with this fall.
Surrounded by every other type of SEC fan here, so where ya at Razorback fans... lets call those hogs.
wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Prestworthy

Quote from: PORKULATOR on July 21, 2014, 02:07:51 pm
Hoping to run into more Razorback fans here than I expect to. Its a really cool town, very progessive. great climbing and kayaking, love it here but need some hog fans to get rowdy with this fall.
Surrounded by every other type of SEC fan here, so where ya at Razorback fans... lets call those hogs.
wps
The best kept secret in the southeast IMO.  Downtown is great and the atmosphere in and around the city is awesome.  You'll really like it.  There is a great pizza place downtown called Lupi's that you'll have to check out.

Biggus Piggus

Do not go to Ruby Falls or Rock City. Crappy tourist traps.
[CENSORED]!

Swinesong

Quote from: PORKULATOR on July 21, 2014, 02:07:51 pm
wps

Just got back from Chattanooga after spending time with my grandkids. My daughter is a UA Grad and loves the Hogs. She and her UT Vol ( auuuugh) husband own the Massage Envy spa at the Hamilton Place Mall.
   Chattanooga is a great city except for the traffic. Try the Hickory Pit Bar B Q on Ringgold and Urban Spoon for burgers. Both Great food.

moehog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 21, 2014, 03:12:19 pm
The Ocoee River is a gem. Great rafting and kayaking.

Agree! Do the full day trip. We were the first raft and the water was being released right in front of us. Great trip
"There is no hope for the satisfied man."

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Faithful Hog

Welcome to Chattanooga.  There are a few of us around town.  Most SEC fans here are pretty cordial, especially since there's an identity crisis between Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia being so close to all of them.

If you have any questions about the area, I'll be happy to tell you what I know.