Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

He is back-Monday recruiting tidbits

Started by MP24, July 21, 2014, 07:29:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MP24

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/21/monday/

Arkansas running back commitment Rawleigh Williams said he's recruiting North Little Rock receiver K.J. Hill and Dumas tight end Will Gragg.

I wish it was the other way around.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

ldfergu

I wonder if Otis' optimism for the weekend has changed??

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 21, 2014, 09:15:28 am
I wonder if Otis' optimism for the weekend has changed??

Depends, on how many new subscribers......

SemperFi

Good to have RD back in action! Lot's of good stuff in today's tidbits, so I can go thru my day hopeful for some upcoming positive news. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Steef

Dear Richard...

Would really like anything you've got on linebackers.

Thanks.

mhuff

Quote from: steefhog on July 21, 2014, 10:54:00 am
Dear Richard...

Thanks.
Thanks for all the info RD. You always do an excellent job. I too would like LB  and CB info......areas of concern for last five years.

Steef, may come to your part of the country again in the next month or so. Hope all is well.

secneahog

Quote from: steefhog on July 21, 2014, 10:54:00 am
Dear Richard...

Thanks.

I know he's not a new recruit but RD write up on linebacker Williams is very encouraging.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Steef

Quote from: mhuff on July 21, 2014, 11:00:48 am
Thanks for all the info RD. You always do an excellent job. I too would like LB  and CB info......areas of concern for last five years.

Steef, may come to your part of the country again in the next month or so. Hope all is well.

Would love to see you again, brother.

Steef

Quote from: secneahog on July 21, 2014, 11:05:57 am

I know he's not a new recruit but RD write up on linebacker Williams is very encouraging.

+1

I just want more than one.

:)

secneahog

Quote from: steefhog on July 21, 2014, 11:13:59 am
+1

I just want more than one.

:)

Oh I completely understand. I would love to have 5 quality ones in this class.

I still think this guy is ours. http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Graham-46317

Another one. http://247sports.com/Player/Jordon-Williams-21386
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawgzinbowlz

Good recruiting info.

The news on Josh Williams being ready to play and compete for a starting spot is very good news. Also, +1 to his grandmother, Mildred Wilcher who raised him and stressed academics and treating people right. He sounds like a CBB/Hog kind of player.

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on July 21, 2014, 11:51:23 am
Good recruiting info.

The news on Josh Williams being ready to play and compete for a starting spot is very good news. Also, +1 to his grandmother, Mildred Wilcher who raised him and stressed academics and treating people right. He sounds like a CBB/Hog kind of player.

" GO HOGS "

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/18/williams-ready-play/?f=recruiting

There ya go.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on July 21, 2014, 11:51:23 am
Also, +1 to his grandmother, Mildred Wilcher who raised him and stressed academics and treating people right. He sounds like a CBB/Hog kind of player.

I would like to 2nd this.  I love having kids like this on our team.  Hope he dominates for the Hogs.

secneahog

Quote from: The Hogfather on July 21, 2014, 11:56:08 am
I would like to 2nd this.  I love having kids like this on our team.  Hope he calls the Hogs.

Josh Williams has already called the Hogs and is on campus practicing.

The Hogfather

Quote from: secneahog on July 21, 2014, 11:58:10 am
Josh Williams has already called the Hogs and is on campus practicing.

I know.  I realized what I had done right after I hit the post button.

I hope he tears it up for the Hogs starting with Auburn!

secneahog

Quote from: The Hogfather on July 21, 2014, 12:00:11 pm
I know.  I realized what I had done right after I hit the post button.

I hope he tears it up for the Hogs starting with Auburn!

He definitely has the physical tools to do it. Simplifying this defense will help players like Josh Williams.

Pig in the Pokey

Kiondre Thomas- 6'0 CB with 4.37 40time and 4.5 shuttle? Who LOVES the Hogs! Let me see that again at Arkansas' Elite camp. Kid was the fastest
guy in the secondary at TCU's camp.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

secneahog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 21, 2014, 12:13:39 pm
Kiondre Thomas- 6'0 CB with 4.37 40time and 4.5 shuttle? Who LOVES the Hogs! Let me see that again at Arkansas' Elite camp. Kid was the fastest
guy in the secondary at TCU's camp.

If he shows out at camp and gets a offer that would be another nice addition to the 2016 class.

Could he be another instate sleeper??

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The Recruiting Guy

Hawgzinbowlz

Great line from Coach Shannon, " you're from south Florida and I know you can play".

The South Florida speed is in CRS blood.

I think when we get to the heart of our SEC schedule we will be a different team than at Auburn. I also think "the plainsmen" will not be jelled on Aug. 30.

I'm ready to get this party started.

" GO HOGS "

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 21, 2014, 02:50:05 pm
Added several other updates since the original post.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/21/monday/
yuck! Didn't want to read THAT! Was hoping he'd make it up here!

ckhawgu

Hey Richard, is Avery Johnson healed enough and going to make it back for the new camp this week?

MissippHog