Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIFA 15 Cover (drum roll)

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, July 20, 2014, 02:45:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Captain America makes the cover of #15.  Hope there's no jinx.

This is a big deal because of the big influence this video game has had on the grass roots fan movement of the game in the United States.  Soccer is difficult to televise, but is a great video game to play, and I know a lot of people who've never played soccer but love FIFA 15.  I remember one friend back in the 90s called it "Fife-ah" lol.

Proud of their ESPY also.

Looking forward to All-Star Game.

[attachment deleted by admin]
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

ricepig

FaytownHog

I've thought about buying a soccer game just so I can learn the sport better and the rules. I see Dempsey is in his US uniform. Does this game play with the club teams or whatever they're called or the national teams?

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 20, 2014, 12:55:25 pm
I've thought about buying a soccer game just so I can learn the sport better and the rules. I see Dempsey is in his US uniform. Does this game play with the club teams or whatever they're called or the national teams?

Both and all kinds of variants.  Excellent game.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

secfan30

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 20, 2014, 12:55:25 pm

I bought FIFA12 for $4 earlier this year for the same reason. I do not have a "Favorite Team" but after playing the game and my new wife explaining the rules to me (she played soccer when she was in school) I love soccer.

Quote from: secfan30 on July 27, 2014, 11:18:42 am
I bought FIFA12 for $4 earlier this year for the same reason. I do not have a "Favorite Team" but after playing the game and my new wife explaining the rules to me (she played soccer when she was in school) I love soccer.

Awesome.  My brother went to West Point and was a soccer player.  None of his roommates and buddies liked soccer, but that's the only game my brother had and they all started playing it - it was a big deal to get to the point where you could even have a TV and video games there.  They got addicted and through the game learned all the finer points of it, and started loving the game.  Then my bro took them to an international friendly game between Italy and another country(can't remember who) and they loved it.

Have you been able to attend a pro soccer game?

secfan30

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on July 27, 2014, 02:17:45 pm
Awesome.  My brother went to West Point and was a soccer player.  None of his roommates and buddies liked soccer, but that's the only game my brother had and they all started playing it - it was a big deal to get to the point where you could even have a TV and video games there.  They got addicted and through the game learned all the finer points of it, and started loving the game.  Then my bro took them to an international friendly game between Italy and another country(can't remember who) and they loved it.

Have you been able to attend a pro soccer game?

I have not. We have been trying to find a way with our schedules to see a Fc Dallas or Sporting KC Game some time in the next year.

Quote from: secfan30 on July 27, 2014, 09:58:47 pm
I have not. We have been trying to find a way with our schedules to see a Fc Dallas or Sporting KC Game some time in the next year.

Nice.  You'll love it.