Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bryce English Announcing Tommorow

Started by HogWildBison2011, July 19, 2014, 10:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

COCHISE

TDHawgs

hogsnott

good luck to the young man.  Hopefully Arkansas has some bigger fish on the line.

COCHISE

At least the reporter is a fan of the Hogs.

TDHawgs

I actually thought it'd be TCU.. kinda shocked more at that, than him not picking us.. lol

Jamie Jones

Well spoken young man. Hate we lost him.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

TDHawgs

Quote from: COCHISE on July 21, 2014, 09:51:33 pm
At least the reporter is a fan of the Hogs.
He was mad he threw the Hog cap.. lol..

pigture perfect

He eliminated us. So I aint watching no mo.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

coastalrazorback

Quote from: TDHawgs on July 21, 2014, 09:52:58 pm

I noticed that quick look of irritation! Best of luck to the kid in LA.

pigroots

He got my hopes up when he said I had to get out of Texas. Thought he meant longhorns but I guess he meant all the way out. Surprised he didn't pick TCU

jjdlc

Something about that makes me doubt that he sticks with UCLA.  Dont think he flips to us, just a vibe i got from it.

PorkRinds

Tom in Fort Worth

I live in Fort Worth and just watched him make his commitment on Fox 4. I wanted so bad for him to represent Arkansas and pick the Hogs, no luck.  He threw the Arkansas hat on the floor and chose UCLA. Can't say this kid has character.  No Class....

Porked Tongue

It's fine that he didn't choose the UA, but that was a bit much. 

Music City Hog

I'll never blame a kid for going to UCLA.  UCLA is like the nicest place on earth. 

PorkRinds

Snortingred1

How high on the recruiting board was he, assuming a scale of 1-10?  1 being the worst, and 10 being a must get?

Steef

At least we don't have to play against him.

The Hogfather

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Snortingred1 on July 21, 2014, 10:13:34 pm
How high on the recruiting board was he, assuming a scale of 1-10?  1 being the worst, and 10 being a must get?
Honestly... (.5). He never visited and just seemed big 12 & pac material. Richard NEVER mentioned him either. He is talented without a doubt but idk how well he would have done in the sec

hamsam

Buh-bye! If anyone is in angst over this guy, you need to get a grip!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

TomasPistola

I'd be WAY more upset if this were a huge linebacker.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Oklahawg

Not the prototypical DT size for the SEC. Might have a motor that goes 100 MPH, great footwork and long arms. That height does not scream long arms and great footwork.

We have Frojholt (or however his name is spelled properly, I'll learn soon) and Dean who now project as DTs. Philon, Hodge, Jackson, Johnson, Marks...all underclassmen. Not the biggest need on the roster. They may be waiting on a really high-level DT or moving the scholarship to another spot to double-up and try to improve the 2-deep.

Not a ton of ready-to-go DT, MLB, cover CB, etc., on the planet. Finding them close enough to Fville to visit in the summer is rare, and more rare if they have not been recruited for 2 years already. Dallas area has a lot of options but our recruiters, save Jennings, have not lived in the Dallas area until a year ago. Not a ton of South Florida kids can afford to travel on their own to NWA for a summer visit. We may well be waiting until January for most remaining defensive commits, given who we are recruiting.

I think Shannon pulls in our best class of LBs, as measured in 2018-20. Won't be "full" by the start of 2-a-days, though.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: TDHawgs on July 21, 2014, 09:52:58 pm

hate to bring it up, but things did not end well for the last metroplex kid that through an Arkansas cap when using us to drum up interest in his announcement.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.