Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bryce English Announcing Tommorow

Started by HogWildBison2011, July 19, 2014, 10:27:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

At 3 pm. He is picking between Arkansas, UCLA, Arizona State, and TCU. His recruitment has went quiet recently and it appears that most of the services expect him to go to TCU.
With the recent news of a possible commitment I felt like it needed to be put out there.
Here is his info & highlights.

http://247sports.com/Player/Bryce-English-26990

LRrazorback

5'10" DT.
I don't know about that. Obviously the coaches don't mind but...5'10".

SemperFi

Quote from: LRrazorback on July 19, 2014, 10:31:10 pm
5'10" DT.

Tony Cherico was maybe 6', but an absolute wrecking machine.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

NLRHog92

5'10" DT.

Low man wins. And it looks like he has some brute force!

ballinhog

I've always preferred the short defensive tackles. I love the size he's my #1 favorite DT in this class. Kenoy Kennedy's little brother always comes to mind every time I think of English. He was about the same size, we made a mistake by not offering him

He's my favorite in this class other than the 2 we have I mean. I'm high on Dean and the Dane as well

HogFoo

I think of Melvin Bradley.  He wasn't that tall but was great NT during ford/nutt transition
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

OneTuskOverTheLine™

HE'S A BEAST, AND CAN BE A WRECKING BALL FULLBACK TOO...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ARtillahog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on July 20, 2014, 08:11:24 am
HE'S A BEAST, AND CAN BE A WRECKING BALL FULLBACK TOO...

Recently visited UCLA and ASU, so I think it's safe to say "He gone."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ARtillahog on July 20, 2014, 08:19:24 am
Recently visited UCLA and ASU, so I think it's safe to say "He gone."

It happens...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

lefty08

I didnt hear anything, im assuming he chose elsewhere. Am I right?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

hawgwash

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on July 19, 2014, 10:27:42 pm

At 3 pm. He is picking between Arkansas, UCLA, Arizona State, and TCU. His recruitment has went quiet recently and it appears that most of the services expect him to go to TCU.
With the recent news of a possible commitment I felt like it needed to be put out there.
Here is his info & highlights.

http://247sports.com/Player/Bryce-English-26990

Based on the photo at the top, I guess he doesn't "love the helmet".

Jek Tono Porkins

5'10" DT.
You want your DT's to be not tall so they can get under the offensive linemen and get leverage.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Seebs

Word has it his hams have a  6'-11" wingspan.  He is thick.

We will all find out soon enough.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Hoggish1

Quote from: lefty08 on July 20, 2014, 08:59:57 am
I didnt hear anything, im assuming he chose elsewhere. Am I right?

The heading says he chooses tomorrow...

spe450

Quote from: Hoggish1 on July 20, 2014, 10:58:36 am
The heading says he chooses tomorrow...

The heading was written yesterday.

It's still way early in the day.

ldfergu

Quote from: spe450 on July 20, 2014, 11:17:20 am
The heading was written yesterday.

It's still way early in the day.

He tweeted today: "I'm Sorry But I Will Be Postponing My College Commitment To Monday.
It Will Be Aired On Fox 4 during the 9 p.m. segment! Everybody Tune In!"

poloprince

5'10" DT.

See Warren Sapp
$PoLoPrInCe$

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: poloprince on July 20, 2014, 12:59:01 pm
See Warren Sapp
Warren Sapp is right at 6'2. And yes he said that he will announce tomorrow. He is RT everyone's comments, hard to tell what he is thinking.

whosiskid

He wouldn't be allowed to pick us tomorrow. He looks to me to be one of those guys we would keep on the hook of Plans A and B don't come through. He isn't willing to be patient, therefore will be picking. But I'd be willing to be all my monopoly money he doesn't have a committable offer.

Not sure why he would give the appearance that he was choosing between the Hogs and someone else when we wouldn't have a committable offer on the table, but if it makes him feel better.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

HawgnCorona

Quote from: NLRHog92 on July 19, 2014, 11:02:42 pm
Low man wins. And it looks like he has some brute force!

Yep. You gotta keep them shoulder pads low...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

lumphog

Quote from: whosiskid on July 20, 2014, 06:27:48 pm
He wouldn't be allowed to pick us tomorrow. He looks to me to be one of those guys we would keep on the hook of Plans A and B don't come through. He isn't willing to be patient, therefore will be picking. But I'd be willing to be all my monopoly money he doesn't have a committable offer.

Not sure why he would give the appearance that he was choosing between the Hogs and someone else when we wouldn't have a committable offer on the table, but if it makes him feel better.
Totally agree, he won't be a Hog....Bigger fish

BatesvilleHOG

I'm sure his offer is commitable, but I doubt we accept his commitment if he does end up committing to is. He's not been to campus yet that's a big problem. I remember the DE prospect from last year, Denver Kirklands cousin, who wanted to commit to the Hogs before taking a visit and got a 'hold up, wait a minute' from Bielema and ended up committing to Miami close to NSD.

Hog Nutt

5'10" DT.

He must have an "incredible a$$" lol

SemperFi

Does the kid have an offer on the table or not? If an offer was made then is it not a committable offer unless he was told upfront that the offer was a conditional offer, meaning that a scholarship is yours IF...... The kid looks like he can play at the SEC level based on how he looked in his highlights. I would admit that 5'10" isn't ideal, but any kid can overcome the physical with heart and determination. Look at Sam Olajubutu; he was severly undersized to play his position, but the guy was a stud and I'd love to see him suiting up for the Hogs today.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hogcard1964

ricepig

Quote from: hogcard1964 on July 21, 2014, 10:50:54 am
Did we get him?

It's not 9pm on Monday night.

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 20, 2014, 12:29:19 pm
He tweeted today: "I'm Sorry But I Will Be Postponing My College Commitment To Monday.
It Will Be Aired On Fox 4 during the 9 p.m. segment! Everybody Tune In!"

pondwater jack

For what it's worth my indicators say he's not gonna commit or if he does he won't be as good as expected.  Just putting that out there. don't kill the messenger

PWJ
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

SemperFi

Quote from: pondwater jack on July 21, 2014, 11:52:51 am
For what it's worth my indicators say he's not gonna commit or if he does he won't be as good as expected.  Just putting that out there. don't kill the messenger

PWJ

The ol' gout not flaring up PWJ?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

I bet he commits and makes us all look like a bunch of goobers.. All SEC 1st team his freshman year... ;)

Jamie Jones

I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

Tejas_Pete

TDHawgs

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Tejas_Pete on July 21, 2014, 08:56:14 pm
Gus landed another 5* BTW

At least he just took that guy from most likely bama or lsu.  Were playing him no matter what.

TDHawgs

In case anyone was wondering, still waiting on his announcement.

ses

ncrebel

So much for a 9:00 PM announcement.  I guess 9 PM newscast meaning the sports close to the end.
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

pigroots

FaytownHog

Quote from: ncrebel on July 21, 2014, 09:26:37 pm
So much for a 9:00 PM announcement.  I guess 9 PM newscast meaning the sports close to the end.
Are we sure it's 9pm central?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Tejas_Pete on July 21, 2014, 08:56:14 pm
Gus landed another 5* BTW

At least he just took that guy from most likely bama or lsu.  Were playing him no matter what.

coastalrazorback

Quote from: FaytownHog on July 21, 2014, 09:30:26 pm
Are we sure it's 9pm central?

Announcing now

edit: my bad, just narrowed it down and got rid of the Arizona State hat.

TDHawgs

Yes, 9CST, and looks like it going to be closer to 9:45 during the sports news. He threw out the Arizona State cap.. so it's down to 3... Arkansas, TCU, and UCLA.

pigroots

Jamie Jones

I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

Dropkick

online-with-swine

Porked Tongue

pigroots

COCHISE

pigroots

COCHISE