Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

arian foster or demarco murray or leveon bell?

Started by Modsquad24, July 19, 2014, 11:15:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I am in a fantasy football keeper league, i gotta keep 2 of the 3, who do you got? I know its off topic, but i trust to get good view points here. I could ask my buds/opponents but they'd lie to benefit themselves lol..thanks, GHG!

brenthog

SPAL

What kinda league?

Foster is a ? With injuries and Bell may get 25-30 carries a game. Since it is keeper, I would go with bell and murray. Unless Foster proves he can go an entire season, he will be a liability.  Solid If He Can though.

hawkhawg

Modsquad24

Yeah keeper league, thanks for the answers guys...tough all 3 you'd like to have, but you can only keep 3 guys total n i know I'm keeping dez bryant n two of these 3 rb's

Dr. Starcs

bennyl08

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on July 19, 2014, 12:19:13 pm
What kinda league?

Foster is a ? With injuries and Bell may get 25-30 carries a game. Since it is keeper, I would go with bell and murray. Unless Foster proves he can go an entire season, he will be a liability.  Solid If He Can though.

Because Murray has been the epitome of durable? I think we can all agree that you should keep Bell. When healthy, Foster is better than Murray. Both are major injury risks.

Murray has missed 11 games the past 3 seasons due to injury (with the first season having him only play a few games as it took time for him to see significant reps). Foster missed 3 games leading up to the previous season where a back injury made him miss half the season.

That said, Murray is much younger than Foster who has carried 300+ several times in the NFL. Foster could be on the downside of his career while Murray still has his best days ahead of him.

So, keep Bell for sure. For the other spot, you have to weigh in how injury prone Murray inherently is (think Knile Davis) but with the possibility of brighter days ahead, while Foster has previously been quite durable, but that has been a curse as he could be on the downside of a very good career.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

SPAL

Quote from: bennyl08 on July 19, 2014, 05:35:09 pm
Because Murray has been the epitome of durable? I think we can all agree that you should keep Bell. When healthy, Foster is better than Murray. Both are major injury risks.

Murray has missed 11 games the past 3 seasons due to injury (with the first season having him only play a few games as it took time for him to see significant reps). Foster missed 3 games leading up to the previous season where a back injury made him miss half the season.

That said, Murray is much younger than Foster who has carried 300+ several times in the NFL. Foster could be on the downside of his career while Murray still has his best days ahead of him.

So, keep Bell for sure. For the other spot, you have to weigh in how injury prone Murray inherently is (think Knile Davis) but with the possibility of brighter days ahead, while Foster has previously been quite durable, but that has been a curse as he could be on the downside of a very good career.

Basically this is my thought since it's a keeper league.

Hogsolo

Go with youth and health with RB's and whoever is behind Manning or Brady.

Jamie Jones

Murray will never reach his potential under Garrett. Foster has had injury issues, but when healthy is a beast. Bell is your closest thing to a sure bet. I'd go with Bell and Foster.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

TomasPistola

Drop Foster. No telling what kind of passing game the Texans will have. He won't make it the season.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Huckleberry Pig

sure wish murray could stay healthy, one of the best RB's in the league when he is 100%.  Unfortunately that's not very often. 

def keep murray and bell IMO