Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otis says...

Started by ldfergu, July 18, 2014, 11:44:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

We could see our commitment list grow Wednesday thru Saturday of next week..

Who do you guys think we get?

I'm guessin Dominique Reed and Dinson.  I'll pick a 3rd wildcard in Ledbetter

Bubba's Bruisers

Has Ledbetter visited FL yet?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ldfergu

No. He's supposed to sometime midseason.  I just know he really liked his visit so that was just a random guess

pigture perfect

Did it sound like what the Fox Says?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigture perfect

Ok, I had to say it. But I hope he's right.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ldfergu

Quote from: pigture perfect on July 18, 2014, 11:53:00 pm
Ok, I had to say it. But I hope he's right.

I lol'd a little

Seebs

Otis is due to be right, just the law of averages. We will see what RD says on RN  on Sunday - then I will get all giddy and such.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

secneahog

RD will be back from vacation also

Hmmm
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Hawg_Thai'd

Anyone have a list of who is expected to visit on the 24th? That would be a good indicator. I think Higden is supposed to come up. He'd be a good one to add.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Seebs on July 19, 2014, 07:17:08 am
Otis is due to be right, just the law of averages. We will see what RD says on RN  on Sunday - then I will get all giddy and such.

Even a blind hog gets an acorn every now and then. Still, I wouldn't bet on Gritt being right about anything.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Reed, Dinson, and Higdon. Assuming they all make it to campus

Razorod

I definitely agree about Higdon. I think he flips to us.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

secneahog

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on July 20, 2014, 09:50:55 am
Reed, Dinson, and Higdon. Assuming they all make it to campus

Higdon would be a nice pickup.
His burst and top end speed is impressive.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Oklahawg

Final camp is the 24th. Last year, we had a nice rollout of several commits from the camp. Next Friday will be a big day, methinks.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

BigSexyHog

Is this a super secret Grit commitment story?
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Fort Dweller

Quote from: BigSexyHog on July 20, 2014, 02:55:27 pm

So secret the recruit doesn't know
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

ricepig

Quote from: Fort Dweller on July 20, 2014, 03:34:36 pm
So secret the recruit doesn't know

That's always been the problem with Grit's super duper secret recruit's, someone fails to tell them.

Ironhawg

Quote from: BigSexyHog on July 20, 2014, 02:55:27 pm

Doesn't Grit usually save those until December/January?

ricepig

Quote from: Ironhawg on July 20, 2014, 04:16:39 pm
Doesn't Grit usually save those until December/January?

Bidness down??

Ironhawg

lechon

:razorback:

[attachment deleted by admin]
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill