Started by scruf, July 18, 2014, 12:41:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor6

July 22, 2014, 03:00:03 pm #50 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:19:00 pm by Razor6
Fuel the fire for 2014, Game 1!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZE6drdeOO4

Share your favorite videos!

Go Hogs!  Beat Auburn!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

WardamnHOGGLE

hawgsalot

Quote from: The Big Easy on July 21, 2014, 09:48:12 pm
I could be wrong but I don't think our current HC will ever beat Gus , not even once

For the love of Gus God give me a break.  I've never seen a more ignorant comment on this board and that's saying an awful lot. 

Phil D

Quote from: The Big Easy on July 22, 2014, 06:45:59 pm
You get back to me when it happens, which will be never

Never is an awfully long time... Just saying :razorback:
GO HOGS!!!!!!

lefty08

Quote from: Phil D on July 22, 2014, 07:46:05 pm
Never is an awfully long time... Just saying :razorback:

He wont be around to hear anyone say it....
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

chitwnhog

Quote from: The Big Easy on July 21, 2014, 09:48:12 pm
I could be wrong but I don't think our current HC will ever beat Gus , not even once

The Gus love is strong with this one...

chitwnhog

Quote from: The Big Easy on July 22, 2014, 06:32:06 pm
This Gus and really even Bobby hate is out of envy. You wish either one was here, admit it. Embrace it and realize those ships sailed and we missed the boat. Quit being haters

We don't hate Gus or Bobby...we hate you.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: DawgTownHog on July 22, 2014, 08:15:50 pm
We don't hate Gus or Bobby...we hate you.

Sounds about right for the Nuttites that are once again in control.

I would love to say we are gonna whip Auburn and Gus butts but For me from now on it's all about seeing is believing.

It really has come the time when some people hate fans who don't love the coach.  The biggest question is who is the. Real fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks.  The person who loves the coach or the person who love the team despite the coach.. any coach.  That can be mutually exclusive but to haters it's not.

chitwnhog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 23, 2014, 10:27:48 am
Sounds about right for the Nuttites that are once again in control.

I would love to say we are gonna whip Auburn and Gus butts but For me from now on it's all about seeing is believing.

It really has come the time when some people hate fans who don't love the coach.  The biggest question is who is the. Real fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks.  The person who loves the coach or the person who love the team despite the coach.. any coach.  That can be mutually exclusive but to haters it's not.

Check out Big Easy's post history and get back with me. I have no hate for either of the coaches mentioned nor do I have love for either. I do however have very strong feelings about posters of his ilk.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: DawgTownHog on July 23, 2014, 10:32:35 am
Check out Big Easy's post history and get back with me. I have no hate for either of the coaches mentioned nor do I have love for either. I do however have very strong feelings about posters of his ilk.

Big Easy is not Zeke... Alter ego maybe, sock puppet maybe.

Zeke is a one coach lover period. 

Do you hate him?

chitwnhog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 23, 2014, 10:41:38 am
Big Easy is not Zeke... Alter ego maybe, sock puppet maybe.

Zeke is a one coach lover period. 

Do you hate him?

So I guess the hyperbole of the post you quoted earlier was lost on you. Zeke? I think I have him on ignore and just need to go ahead and put the rest of these dorks on ignore as well.

scruf

Auburn sucks! Go Hogs! I love the Razorbacks! Auburn is garbage. "The money was too much." AU SUX. AU fans get ready for lots of disappointment this season. The wheels are going to fall off of the bus. HOGS RULE! Big win for Arkansas in this one. Tigger fans, head for the hills now!

Razor6

scruf

This post has an agenda. As a Hog fan I want to see Auburn get beat. Frankly, I hate the Tigers and everything they stand for. As a Razorback fan on a Razorback message board, I hope that my rhetoric is acceptable. I predict a 17+ point win for the Hogs. Auburn is going to crumble this year. GHG!  :razorback:

MiHogsMi

Quote from: scruf on July 31, 2014, 04:32:07 am
This post has an agenda. As a Hog fan I want to see Auburn get beat. Frankly, I hate the Tigers and everything they stand for. As a Razorback fan on a Razorback message board, I hope that my rhetoric is acceptable. I predict a 17+ point win for the Hogs. Auburn is going to crumble this year. GHG!  :razorback:

This post has an agenda. As a Hog fan I want to see Arkansas win every game.  I love the Razorback program and its rich history.  As a Razorback fan on a Razorback message board, I hope that my rhetoric is acceptable.  Regretfully, I predict a 17+ point loss to Auburn.  Arkansas is going to struggle this year but hopefully be much improved from last year. GHG!  :razorback:
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Hogustus Caesar

Quote from: scruf on July 31, 2014, 04:32:07 am

I hate awbarn too. Would love to win, not sure that will happen this year. Love your passion. Go hogs! Hope for the best for CBB and staff. They need some time. 
"Mastering the art of discourse with the tenacity of a razorback and the eloquence of an emperor – HogustusCaesar, where discussions meet greatness."

scruf

Quote from: MiHogsMi on July 31, 2014, 05:51:05 am
This post has an agenda. As a Hog fan I want to see Arkansas win every game.  I love the Razorback program and its rich history.  As a Razorback fan on a Razorback message board, I hope that my rhetoric is acceptable.  Regretfully, I predict a 17+ point loss to Auburn.  Arkansas is going to struggle this year but hopefully be much improved from last year. GHG!  :razorback:

Your post has zero regrets.

al_pigcino

Every year I have one game that I drink the koolaid on.  I still say this is our "upset" game.  I think our run game is clicking and I think they have a lot of mistakes. 

I also predict we have at least five drives over five minutes.   8)

scruf

Quote from: al_pigcino on July 31, 2014, 06:48:13 am
Every year I have one game that I drink the koolaid on.  I still say this is our "upset" game.  I think our run game is clicking and I think they have a lot of mistakes. 

Agree. Great to chance to jump start the season. It all comes down to which team can dictate the tempo. I think our o-line is going to be really nasty this year. I say they take the will out of Auburn's defense by late in the third.

razorbackkid

Quote from: al_pigcino on July 31, 2014, 06:48:13 am

We are very likely to win the time of possession stat.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hog N Bama

I feel we have a better chance of beating them this year than last, even though the game is at their place. GO HOGS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

NoNC4Tubs

scruf

al_pigcino

lumphog

Hoggish1

Quote from: HogGoneWild on July 18, 2014, 04:22:48 pm
I am afraid

Don't be afraid. 

Getting Auburn in game one is the biggest break our young coaching staff could have gotten. 

razorbackkid

Quote from: estuman on August 06, 2014, 01:48:54 pm

Lot of people underestimating AU's D. They return everyone worth a darn on that D (Minus Dee Ford (DE) and Chris Davis (CB))

They will again rotate 6 DTs and at least 4 DE ... The way they practice in fall camp (As if they Defense plays hurry up as well), they are one of the most well conditioned teams (especially the big guys up front) .... With that and as much as they rotate ... they won't "Wear down" easy.

Auburn is a better team this year than last. They just play a tougher schedule. They will win 10 or 11 games this year. Of their toughest opponents 1.Bama 2.USC 3.UGA they get a bye week before USC (HUGE) .... they play a 1AA before Bama (as does Bama before Auburn) but have to go to UGA & Bama.

If Auburn loses more than one game, one of them will be an upset. It will likely come against a lesser team sneaking up on them after a tough fought game.

For example, AU plays LSU at home but then has to travel to MSU the very next week.
Or they could lose @ Ole Miss the week after playing USC at home.

Tough 4 game stretch with no rest against 4 ranked teams :

Oct. 25 South Carolina   
Nov. 1 at Ole Miss 
Nov. 8 Texas A&M 
Nov. 15 at Georgia

AU plays 7 ranked teams ... no way they go undefeated though.

I'd predict 10-2 with losses to Ole Miss & UGA
Or, 11-1 with maybe one loss to Bama.

Our Hogs are gonna beat you Aug. 30th.  Deal with it.  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: forrest city joe on July 18, 2014, 08:05:09 pm
The game i want to see the Hogs win is Bama. BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SABAN AND BAMA. getting beat 52 to 0,  2 years in a row make me want to puke. i want the Hogs to win them all. but i hate Alabama with a passion.
If you don't have anything nice to say about Bama, come down and visit me! lol

Cinco de Hogo

We

Can

Best

Auburn!

Repeat three times.

Razor6

We can do it!  We can do it all night long!

Beat Auburn!

scruf

intelligence

Cinco de Hogo

NoNC4Tubs

Razor6

SEC Play is usually rough in the first 3-4 outings.

Let this play in our favor and

scruf

:razorback:

[attachment deleted by admin]