Comcast Xfinity SEC Network Rumor.

Started by rhog1, July 17, 2014, 08:06:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

rhog1

ricepig

hoglady

That's great to hear.
Was dreading having to change providers.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Laughing Hog

A couple of weeks ago I heard from a GA insider that they had gotten the deal done and were just getting the t's crossed and i's dotted........... Glad to see this since I'm with the overpriced, "no customer service", comcast.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Laughing Hog

New info passed to me......... As right at this moment ...Comcast plans for SEC Network is for SEC states to be on Digital Starter and outside the footprint to available on Digital Preferred!

At least my bill won't be going up because of it - for now anyway. GO HAWGS!

WB2

ESPN, which owns the SEC Network, is hoping to charge $1.40 per subscriber per month in the 11 states that have an SEC team and 25 cents outside the conference's footprint, according to Sports Business Daily.

The Big Ten Network, by comparison, has a $1 subscriber fee and the Pac-12 charges 80 cents per subscriber inside their conference footprints.

When you hit homeruns, you don't have to run as hard.