Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

longhorn network on dish is covering the 1987 hogs / horns game .

Started by tophawg19, July 17, 2014, 07:41:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

Rouse , foster , Ricky Williams , tony Cherico. etc WE had some great players . this was the hatfield hogs at WMS  DISH CH. 407 .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ImHogginIt

Love the uniforms. Especially the white pants with two stripes and the Hog on the right upper thigh

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Country Stylz

kchogfan14

And Hatfield opens his TV show with..... "and Jesus wept".

We Hog fans crucified Hatfield after that statement!

bigbadhog

Quote from: kchogfan14 on July 17, 2014, 09:05:36 pm
And Hatfield opens his TV show with..... "and Jesus wept".

We Hog fans crucified Hatfield after that statement!

I will forever contend (and said the same thing then) - Hatfield should have been fired after 1987.  Between the Miami and Texas games in LR, he was exposed.  I understand Broyles agreed with me but couldn't get it done.  Hatfield was weak...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

lumphog

I've noticed they NEVER show any Arkansas basketball replays

redeye

redeye

Quote from: lumphog on July 17, 2014, 11:48:22 pm
I've noticed they NEVER show any Arkansas basketball replays

Probably because Texas was never any good and didn't win many games.

I can only remember 2 good Texas teams.  One was Tom Penders' team and those were some exciting games, but Arkansas always pulled out the big wins.

I can't remember the names or details of the other, but it was in the late seventies.  Half way through the season, I believe Texas was undefeated and #1 in the polls.  Their best player was a white forward, who suffered a season-ending injury at that point.  After that, I'm not sure if they won another game all year and I don't think we played them until after that time.

I always thought that was very odd and I've never seen anything like it since.  And although I can't remember this guy's name, he has an interesting website about his career at Texas.

kodiakisland

What package does DISH include the longhorn network on?  I can't imagine many people outside TX would pay for it a la carte.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

southeasthog

Quote from: kodiakisland on July 18, 2014, 05:16:42 am
What package does DISH include the longhorn network on?  I can't imagine many people outside TX would pay for it a la carte.
I have the top 250 and it showed up in my guide. I just assumed it was a free preview and didn't pay it much mind as I don't plan on watching anything on there.