Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville Fantasy Football 2014 Now Open for everyone.

Started by intoxhog, July 17, 2014, 06:36:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

intoxhog

Mods please don't move scene its slow part of year. This is our 6th year with a 20 team league, its an insane scoring system and the most fun of any league Ive ever played. Currently we have 8 spots open out of 20.

League ID is 230159 click on link and type in the ID number without a password. There is no password!

Also new this year is an Keeper league with same scoring system that i will be opening within a day or two.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/olemissblows
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

intoxhog

Reserved

This league is not an beginner league, you must do your homework!

Furthermore, looking for people that will not give up when your team crashes and burns mid year

we will name winner at the end of year.

Last years winner was YABBBUF
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

hogblade

I want in, but I can't figure out how to sign up. It doesn't give me an option when I click on that link

intoxhog

Quote from: hogblade on July 17, 2014, 07:00:49 pm
I want in, but I can't figure out how to sign up. It doesn't give me an option when I click on that link
Are you signed into your yahoo account when you click on link, you also may try to look it up by its ID.

let me know if these ideas don't work.

intoxhog

We still have about 7 spots open, close to draft time this thing will fill fast.

Spikes

Quote from: intoxhog on July 17, 2014, 07:03:59 pm
Are you signed into your yahoo account when you click on link, you also may try to look it up by its ID.

let me know if these ideas don't work.

Trying as well.  It just takes me to the league, but won't allow me join.

You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

holman24

Swinesong

Quote from: hogblade on July 17, 2014, 07:00:49 pm

DITTO- Think you need to unlock your team list to allow others to join .

itshogsbaby

Quote from: intoxhog on July 17, 2014, 06:36:15 pm
Mods please don't move scene its slow part of year. This is our 6th year with a 20 team league, its an insane scoring system and the most fun of any league Ive ever played. Currently we have 8 spots open out of 20.

League ID is 230159 click on link and type in the ID number without a password. There is no password!

Also new this year is an Keeper league with same scoring system that i will be opening within a day or two.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/olemissblows
I want in!  I play every year and always keep up with my team (even if it blows)

itshogsbaby

Also, while we are at it.  Anyone ever do a dynasty league?  I would like to join on or start up one.  I'm so glad it's almost football time!

intoxhog

Quote from: Swinesong on July 21, 2014, 12:09:29 pm
DITTO- Think you need to unlock your team list to allow others to join .
I have opened up 7 spots.

Two questions.

1. Are you guys logged into yahoo before you try to join?

2. Do you have 4 fantasy teams already on that yahoo account 

IF those don't work send me a pm with your email address and ill send you a direct invitation.

should be open now

also we are doing a dynasty league as soon as this one gets full.

intoxhog

intoxhog

Only two spots left.

I would like to get this filled so we can start on keeper league.

send me a PM with email address and ill send an invite.

intoxhog

bump just a reminder to everyone that i opened it back up for anyone to join...

if you have problems joining just PM me your yahoo email address and ill send you an invite.

currently the 2015 league has 12 openings

b-ash

I sent you a pm.  I'm having a hard time finding a way to sign up for the league.

younghog

GO HOGS

intoxhog

Ive sent invites out to everyone that PM me just now so sorry if it takes a little time for me to get back crazy work schedule this last week. As of now we have 8 out of 20 slots to fill. so again if you like a high octane league this is for you.

jgphillips3

intoxhog

we have 5 out of 20 slots left for anyone that wants to join.

intoxhog