Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Tech Releases Video Of Football Player Punching Women’s Hoops Player In The Face…Then Reinstat

Started by SwazyHog, July 17, 2014, 06:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: SwazyHog on July 17, 2014, 06:14:24 pm
http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/super-page/texas-tech-releases-video-of-football-player-punching-womens-hoops-player-in-the-face-then-reinstates-him-to-the-team/

She admitting to contacting him first according to the article and it looks like she shoved him or something but it is hard to see in the video. However I don't care IF she did or didn't, he overreacted and you should NEVER hit a woman unless she is attacking you to do bodily harm.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi