Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We may be the dumbest fan base, but Bama fans are generally the worst people in the country

Started by popcornhog, July 22, 2014, 09:51:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 22, 2014, 03:04:13 pm
If you believe that you're clueless. Those fans knew what was going on and they knew nobody at the U of A was doing anything about it. So they took the matter into their own hands.

This wasn't about wins vs losses. It was not a typical football situation. Arkansas had a head coach who was the opposite of what he claimed. He was in the people hurting business.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and those fans who embarrassed you stepped to the plate and helped get rid a problem that was tearing the football program apart.
Mike you know the truth . If the fans didn't do something , he might still be here
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jgphillips3

Quote from: Mike Irwin on July 22, 2014, 03:04:13 pm
If you believe that you're clueless. Those fans knew what was going on and they knew nobody at the U of A was doing anything about it. So they took the matter into their own hands.

This wasn't about wins vs losses. It was not a typical football situation. Arkansas had a head coach who was the opposite of what he claimed. He was in the people hurting business.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and those fans who embarrassed you stepped to the plate and helped get rid a problem that was tearing the football program apart.

+ 1 million if I could.  That is EXACTLY the way it was.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: WashUhog6 on July 22, 2014, 02:30:02 pm

I've never understood the confusion They are extremely easy to distinguish between.

Lol....well, its evidently not so easy when they are drunk.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.