Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Personalized plate ideas?

Started by Pork Twain, July 17, 2014, 04:49:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

Before Lanny locks this place down.  ;)

Coming up blank here in Virginia.  Any ideas?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

widespreadsooie

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Pork Twain

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 17, 2014, 04:49:36 pm

Hogz#1
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Pork Twain on July 17, 2014, 04:49:36 pm

UAHOGS

widespreadsooie

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Pork Twain

All taken

Hogwld
Rzrbax
Hogfan

As well

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

twistitup

July 17, 2014, 05:43:27 pm #12 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:07:52 pm by twistitup
VABCN1
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

Ragnar Hogbrok

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ldfergu

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Augustus

NVRYLD
WOOPIG
HOGSFN
TUSK#1 (if # symbol is allowed)
TUSKFN
UATUSK

HOGNVA  (mentioned above but I like it!)

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Arazorbackguy1

BornaHog

RZRBAK   
WPSGHG
IMAHOG
GOHOGS

WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

lahawg1

ricepig

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Dr. Starcs

Arazorbackguy1

chitwnhog

Big Papa Satan

Dr. Starcs

hoghiker

Quote from: GirlHog on July 17, 2014, 07:51:19 pm
I'm in Louisiana and have HOG FAN. I put my own little red Hog sticker in between the words. WPS!
Looks like an invitation for a keying.

Hog Root

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ChemEHawg

I've got RAZRBCK on my OH plates. Can't figure out how to post a pic from my phone or I would.
Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Dr. Starcs

Bacons Rebellion

Checking out in my driveway, I see that RAZRBAX is taken.

They gave me 7 letters.

Boardon Hamsay

July 17, 2014, 08:44:47 pm #40 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:11:04 pm by Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

lefty08

Quote from: Augustus on July 17, 2014, 06:01:27 pm
NVRYLD
WOOPIG
HOGSFN
TUSK#1 (if # symbol is allowed)
TUSKFN
UATUSK

HOGNVA  (mentioned above but I like it!)

best one yet
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

ricepig

birmingHAMette

I have BHM Hog and people in AL are always asking what kind of Harley I have. I just point to the Hog sticker.
Go Hogs

rljjr

Dropkick

Dr. Starcs

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

fullfan