Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyrell Jacobs picked up an offer from Arkansas

Started by MP24, July 17, 2014, 04:41:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MP24

Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, La.) three-star defensive tackle Tyrell Jacobs has picked up an offer from Arkansas. Nice offer list.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Razorbacks-offer-Tyrell-Jacobs-29677687

Profile http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrell-Jacobs-31915
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

coastalrazorback

Very nice offer list. I hope lsu doesn't decide to go after him. We do already have two DTs in the 2015 class, so the coaches must have seen something that they liked.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: coastalrazorback on July 17, 2014, 04:52:29 pm
Very nice offer list. I hope lsu doesn't decide to go after him. We do already have two DTs in the 2015 class, so the coaches must have seen something that they liked.

We could probably use a 3rd DT in this class.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Huds_HawgTide

Didn't he camp here...seems I heard his name before
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hawgzinbowlz

scruf

Former teammate of incoming freshman LB Dwayne Eugene.

jackflash

SemperFi

DT is always a position that you can't have enough quality depth at. Would be great to see these kids roll in here and spend a year getting huge under Coach Herbert before seeing PT.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Jek Tono Porkins

Quote from: SemperFi on July 18, 2014, 07:55:16 am
DT is always a position that you can't have enough quality depth at. Would be great to see these kids roll in here and spend a year getting huge under Coach Herbert before seeing PT.
For sure, of all the positions, it's important to have serious depth at DT. You don't want to be in the 4th quarter trying to hold on to a lead and have some gassed defensive tackles half-assedly rushing the QB.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Huds_HawgTide

He is only 260 too...if he has quickness could project as a DE
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ThatGUY

ricepig

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

WorfHog

tophawg19

great offer list for a DT rated in the 80's at his position.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

fortsmithokie

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 21, 2014, 07:20:03 pm
great offer list for a DT rated in the 80's at his position.

From what I understand, he's one of those kids where not much film on him made the rounds, but once he started getting some offers, more folks started looking and liked what they saw.

BrassNunchucks

Hope we keep after him. He's a really good looking player.