Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 SEC Media Days - Bret Bielema/all media/ "Im not against fast pace play"

Started by marty houston, July 16, 2014, 05:45:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hogfather

That has been clear to me from day 1.  Why can't people understand this?  He wants to be able to sub tired/injured players without the threat of getting "caught" by some cheap , gimmicky offense.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

CoachBacon

He may not be against a fast pace offense but it sounds like he's confident with his Big Ten ways...

"You're going to change little things, absolutely.  You're going to change personnel, change the way you do things, the way you communicate, but don't change what is the core fundamentals of what you believe in. I'm not going to a no‑huddle hurry‑up offense, cover‑zero defense.  We're going to stick to our principles and do it better.  As a head coach I need to enforce that daily."
Hit up am up, Move em out!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

LZH

chitwnhog

Quote from: LZH on July 21, 2014, 09:38:39 pm
"He's got an incredible ass".

Welp, top that Spurrier!

Heheheh....that was classic. I was hearing this quote on sports radio for a week.