Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Really enjoying Bill Hancock's mock seedings for the playoffs

Started by ldfergu, July 16, 2014, 11:31:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

Has Arkansas finishing 12th and playing Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl this year.  Next year has a finishing 6th and playing Kansas St in the Sugar Bowl. 

Seems logical  ;)

Killean

They've used 2006-2007 season, 2011-2012 season and the 2009-2010 season for the examples.

I do find it interesting that their first two examples had Arkansas featured :)
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

ldfergu

Im pretty excited for the new format.  It will probably change over the years but I would be content with this for as long as it lasts.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on July 16, 2014, 11:31:42 am
Has Arkansas finishing 12th and playing Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl this year.  Next year has a finishing 6th and playing Kansas St in the Sugar Bowl. 

Seems logical  ;)

Loved his comments: "Having four teams as opposed to eight teams in a play off helped us maintain the integrity of the regular season". So eight teams doesn't? Say what?
Go Hogs Go!

Dr. Starcs

Screw him. He was one of the main reasons a playoff took this long. And it still probably needs to and eventually will be increased.

Hoggy

Just think if Bill Hancock had a brother named Richard

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Uncommon

My favorite was the joke in reference to the College Football Playoff being named the College Football Playoff, "If Bill Hancock had a dog, he would name it Dog."

Also, referencing the Big 12 as the Big 8 was pretty funny.