Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Football: Dream On

Started by Jborohog09, July 16, 2014, 10:40:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlight video I made of great Razorback plays and players over the years set to the tune of "Dream On" by Aerosmith.  I know I left out some players, but I hope yall enjoy anyways.

ldfergu

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

WILL CLINTON

was hoping it was the Color Me Badd song. +1 anyway.

Edit: Don't know if I've ever been happier for a player than I was for Casey Dick to end his career with a TD to beat LSU.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

HeismanHawg

arkfan81

Remembering being at some of those games, the memories with family... Awesome video
Have faith...

thefisher

I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

I BLEED RBack RED

As if i wasn't already ready for football!! That gave me the chills. +1 sir
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

lumphog

coastalrazorback

Great job, +1. I especially enjoyed the music fading out with McFadden running off into the distance.

HogMantheIntruder

UGH!!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/afootball?iso=20140828T20&p0=%3A&msg=2014+College+Football+Kickoff

You just made it seem soooo much longer :'(
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

biggest one

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

Jamie Jones

I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

CokeHog

Go Hogs!

SoCal Hog

Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

Steef

Tom in Fort Worth

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing.