Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs lead for Jeremiah Dinson?

Started by The_Boot_stops_here, July 16, 2014, 08:26:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Boot_stops_here

a DB out of FL who is supposed to visit next week....this according to Otis.

ARtillahog

Yep, some of the raw S FL talent.  Ppl will be upset he's a 2* at the moment but he has displayed good ballhawk instincts.  Needs a little polishing from what I have read.

JackJohnson

I'll take any and every South Florida defensive player with 8 other BCS offers and 15+ overall all day long...

SemperFi

Loving this South Florida pipeline. So many great athlete's in that area that we can sign and coach up. The Florida schools are going to learn to hate the Hogs particularly when we make a habit pulling the elite talent out of that area.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Kenny Hawgins

Not terribly explosive but that can improve.  Has good length.  Wonder if the coaches are projecting him as a safety.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

muddhogger

Not that it matters much but rivals have him as a 3-star. Looks like a good prospect

The_Boot_stops_here

24/7 hasn't even rated him yet...like his size and where he is from

Wildhog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on July 16, 2014, 09:51:13 am
24/7 hasn't even rated him yet...like his size and where he is from

15+ offers and still not rated?  wow.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

secneahog

6'0 180. I like that size.  :razorback:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Uncommon

Also have another guy that is visiting soon, we've offered, is from Texas, and we're his best offer.  http://247sports.com/Player/Jordon-Williams-21386

The Hogfather