Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 College Basketball Fan Equity Rankings

Started by jbcarol, July 15, 2014, 04:18:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Fayettechill14

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on July 15, 2014, 06:06:53 pm
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2013-05-29/emory-university-study-college-basketball-fan-equity-analysis-top-10-garbage

Looks like we were 4th in 2013

Could use that to make an argument that we deserve better than the product we're getting, at least over the last decade. I still believe we won't have to worry about it after this next season.

jbcarol

QuoteIn a surprise, given their recent success, it appears that Florida basketball still ranks after football and spring football as sports that the Gator nation cares about.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Breems

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on July 16, 2014, 11:25:34 am
Could use that to make an argument that we deserve better than the product we're getting, at least over the last decade. I still believe we won't have to worry about it after this next season.

We were also a better team last year with probably a marginal change in fan support.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Breems on July 16, 2014, 12:28:13 pm
We were also a better team last year with probably a marginal change in fan support.
true dat. Logically because of that, we're going to drop in the standings.
We're getting better; there's good fan support, which should increase; and the area is growing. I like the future of the basketball program on the court and financially.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!