Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama Fan Fired From Texas A&M Kyle Field Construction Crew For Hanging Bama Flag

Started by MP24, July 15, 2014, 03:42:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

LZH

I hope some Aggie kicks his [CENSORED] ass.  He deserves it.

Inhogswetrust

I heard about that on Memphis radio this afternoon. If true he is in a world of trouble.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

1highhog

Anybody that knows this dude needs to kick his ass, not just a fan of A&M.  A punk like this wouldn't think nothing of his actions causing the death of anybody, kids, etc., bad thing about this is, every fan base has these wackos.

LZH

Quote from: 1highhog on July 17, 2014, 10:14:04 pm
Anybody that knows this dude needs to kick his ass, not just a fan of A&M.  A punk like this wouldn't think nothing of his actions causing the death of anybody, kids, etc., bad thing about this is, every fan base has these wackos.

Good luck to this moron on finding another job.  These architects, engineers, and not to mention construction crews take pride in their work.  They don't play that darn.

Hogfaniam

Like hollering fire in a crowded theatre, sorta. (Unless it was really on fire)
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

go hogues

People go on and on about how stupid Arkansas fans are. I challenge, no, encourage anyone to spend just a day in Alabama. The craziest bunch of fans I've ever been around, in any sport.
The trees, the "incident" after their NC win over LSU, the woman at the OU game this past January, now this.

Because they are always on top, we don't have to see outbursts from Bama fans too often but that might be a good thing, because if they are doing crap like the above when they are crushing it, can you imagine if they had to spend the last two decades in mediocrity like us?!
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: go hogues on July 17, 2014, 10:35:24 pm
People go on and on about how stupid Arkansas fans are. I challenge, no, encourage anyone to spend just a day in Alabama. The craziest bunch of fans I've ever been around, in any sport.
The trees, the "incident" after their NC win over LSU, the woman at the OU game this past January, now this.

Because they are always on top, we don't have to see outbursts from Bama fans too often but that might be a good thing, because if they are doing crap like the above when they are crushing it, can you imagine if they had to spend the last two decades in mediocrity like us?!

And don't forget that guy that murdered his 2-year-old by leaving him in a hot car all day.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

ZERO

It seems pretty clear that this is just a moron with an immature sense of humor. Few would brag about something like this publicly and then do something so pedestrian as hang a flag. Hanging a flag is really all this guy (as well as most people) has it in him to do.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: ZERO on July 17, 2014, 11:32:49 pm
Hanging a flag is really all this guy (as well as most people) has it in him to do.

Then we have those who try to murder their own sons after seeing Alabama lose.

Link

Big Papa Satan

Or stabbing nearly a half dozen people before the Iron Bowl.

Link

ZERO

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 18, 2014, 12:01:31 am
Then we have those who try to murder their own sons after seeing Alabama lose.

Link

Those people are evidently not most people. That's just a level of evil the optimist in me believes that most people are not capable of nearing.

It's a pretty sick world, no doubt.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Big Papa Satan

Along with the murder of a Sakerlina fan at a tailgate fight.

Link

The polite, sane people in the Alabama fanbase?  They definitely exist.

But they're severely outnumbered.

King TUSKankahamun

It was all a joke that he put on Facebook. Nobody in their right mind would actually do that. I used to joke all the time about not going into places that I built but I knew they were structurally sound
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

BigSexyHog

Don't forget about the T-bag incident in New Orleans with the passed out LSU fan.  Bama fans are worthless.   They are way over the top.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Augustus

Quote from: King TUSKankahamun on July 18, 2014, 09:06:35 am
It was all a joke that he put on Facebook. Nobody in their right mind would actually do that. I used to joke all the time about not going into places that I built but I knew they were structurally sound

I agree. He was running his mouth on facebook, and it didn't blow up until he hung that flag.

To that point, I read where he is a crane operator... how often do they weld?

KlubhouseKonnected

Sweet baby Jeebus all these links...
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HogFanatic

Outrageous behavior. Not only the OP, but all of those links to these other stories I had never even heard of.

Someone needs to compile a complete list and present them to some people in charge. Whether it be the admins at Alabama, the SEC, the NCAA, whatever. It obviously isn't safe to be around Alabama fans.

Bunch of damn lunatics.

SPAL

Reminds me of people who confess to infamous murders to get their name in print or on the air. I have no doubt this is bogus.

tennhawg

Extreme beliefs lead to extreme behaviors. It is a human frailty.

RNHog

Mike Irwin

I spent almost two years in Alabama back in the early 70's. Many of the Alabama fans I knew were scary crazy.

Abe Lemons once told me that when he looked into the eyes of certain Hog fans in Barnhill it scared the hell out of him. "Some of those people would drag me into the woods, tie me to a tree and cut my throat if they had the chance," he said.

"You got the wrong location," I laughed. "Go coach football in the SEC. Alabama is where that could happen."

BPsTheMan

I'll hold judgment since the construction inspectors said they ruled everything fit (try reading the article folks), and also since this is being pushed by the sports department of Bob Costas, who I don't trust for a damn second

BPsTheMan

Quote from: King TUSKankahamun on July 18, 2014, 09:06:35 am

Yep - but the Bob Costas crew ain't wanting to hear that

and they succeeded - half the puppets on here are ready to lynch the guy for making a joke

pigture perfect

Maybe we should play Bama in WMS until we beat them. Then who knows what their fans will do to the place.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogFanatic

Quote from: BoomMuthaFusschamp on July 20, 2014, 02:11:03 pm
Yep - but the Bob Costas crew ain't wanting to hear that

and they succeeded - half the puppets on here are ready to lynch the guy for making a joke

I wouldn't put anything past an Alabama fan. Nothing. Attempting to shoot your own son in the head because he had the nerve to ask you a question while you are busy throwing a tantrum because your team lost a game? They've already done the felony vandalism thing and bragged about it on the Finebaum show. And lots of other crazy things, apparently.

BPsTheMan

besides running around like gossipy old women, some of you don't know much about construction and accountability

The engineering firm is going to have things checked regardless, day by day. This is a multimillion dollar project. Does anyone think they're saying "Well, I guess it's okay, the welder was up there doing something."

NBC and FOX didn't bother checking either - gotta run with that chance to cause panic to the general public and gain ratings

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on July 20, 2014, 02:22:36 pm
I wouldn't put anything past an Alabama fan. Nothing. Attempting to shoot your own son in the head because he had the nerve to ask you a question while you are busy throwing a tantrum because your team lost a game? They've already done the felony vandalism thing and bragged about it on the Finebaum show. And lots of other crazy things, apparently.

the guy made a joke dude

his work is going to be checked many times over, he knows it, the construction firm knows it

lahawg1

Quote from: Augustus on July 18, 2014, 10:03:54 am
I agree. He was running his mouth on facebook, and it didn't blow up until he hung that flag.

To that point, I read where he is a crane operator... how often do they weld?

They don't, *certified* welders do it all....

BPsTheMan

Quote from: lahawg1 on July 20, 2014, 02:38:29 pm
They don't, *certified* welders do it all....

more truth!  ;D thank you sir

so NBC and FOX actually ran with all this without actually confirming if the guy's a welder

LOL!

HogRedTilImDead

The comments on that story are epic. As always, really good, thoughtful comments mixed in with some serious crazies.
GO HOGS!!

GolfnHog

Quote from: BoomMuthaFusschamp on July 20, 2014, 02:28:05 pm
the guy made a joke dude

his work is going to be checked many times over, he knows it, the construction firm knows it

This^^^^ And on these huge multi million dollar projects, outside independent engineers do the inspections and checking.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

LZH

Quote from: BoomMuthaFusschamp on July 20, 2014, 02:25:16 pm
besides running around like gossipy old women, some of you don't know much about construction and accountability

The engineering firm is going to have things checked regardless, day by day. This is a multimillion dollar project. Does anyone think they're saying "Well, I guess it's okay, the welder was up there doing something."

NBC and FOX didn't bother checking either - gotta run with that chance to cause panic to the general public and gain ratings

That isn't necessarily true.  There are plenty of opportunities for a nitwit like this guy to screw something up and it not be discovered until much, much later (like the punch list).  It happens all the time.

GuvHog

Like a friend of mine who is a Bama booster said: There are a good number of us good Bama fans but unfortunately there is an even bigger number of Bama Bloomin' Idiots.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on July 20, 2014, 02:22:36 pm
+1000. BINGO! this happen when they were losing the Sugar Bowl to OU. there must be a law that says they should win every game. TAKE A LOOK.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY  I can't stand Bama.

hogcard1964

I don't know.  I've been to a couple of Bama/Arkansas games in Bama and their fan base has always been respectful and good natured.  Maybe it's out of pity but nonetheless, I've always had a blast and was always treated kindly.

You can find whack jobs within any fan base.

forrest city joe

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogcard1964 on July 21, 2014, 12:59:27 pm
I don't know.  I've been to a couple of Bama/Arkansas games in Bama and their fan base has always been respectful and good natured.  Maybe it's out of pity but nonetheless, I've always had a blast and was always treated kindly.

They were only respectful because most times they were beating the hell out of us. let them lose to Arkansas, and they will throw a fit.they need to lose 3 or 4 games this year to  bring them down earth. they are not gods. there is no law that says Bama has to always win.

hogcard1964

Quote from: forrest city joe on July 21, 2014, 01:08:53 pm
They were only respectful because most times they were beating the hell out of us. let them lose to Arkansas, and they will throw a fit.they need to lose 3 or 4 games this year to  bring them down earth. they are not gods. there is no law that says Bama has to always win.

They're no different than any other SEC fan base.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: hogcard1964 on July 21, 2014, 12:59:27 pm

It's not the fans that attend the games that are the problem....

bp

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogcard1964 on July 21, 2014, 02:06:00 pm
Yes they are. they are the worst.

birmingHAMette

Quote from: hogcard1964 on July 21, 2014, 02:06:00 pm

Live with them a while and you'll find out different.
Go Hogs

forrest city joe

Quote from: BorderPatrol on July 21, 2014, 02:44:26 pm
It's not the fans that attend the games that are the problem....

bp
Yes it is. see this.       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: go hogues on July 17, 2014, 10:35:24 pm

They did two decades ago and were pretty quiet. I'd like to see them disappear back into the funk...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NaturalStateReb

Totally ridiculous, and if true, puts people's lives in danger. 

I'm beginning to feel about Alabama the way people used to feel about South Carolina:  too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

hogcard1964

Quote from: birmingHAMette on July 21, 2014, 02:50:50 pm

Live with them a while and you'll find out different.

I have, they're fine.

Hey, try wearing an opposing team jersey to Wrigley Field among Cub fans.

Talk about a group of the most bitter, jealous and flat out dumbest sports fans on the face of the earth!