Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gragg tweets "Roll Tide"

Started by hooks85, July 14, 2014, 01:53:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsmellgud

Well he did tweet something about following greatness today.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Tyro3

Quote from: pondwater jack on July 21, 2014, 05:14:50 pm
For those that asked how I felt about Gragg...I interpret this tweet as a bad sine.  To me it shows that he has some interest in going to Bama.  That's my take. 

PWJ

Or it could be a cosine.

Ā 

Hawg_Thai'd

I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Birminghog

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on July 21, 2014, 12:58:34 pm
It would be nice if guys paid this much attention to their own teenagers especially on social media.  You think a Roll Tide is bad?  Wait til you find out your daughter just sent a coochie shot to her gym coach or your son texted a pic of his junk to another guy.  Quit following athletes and pay attention to your own kids. 

Thanks for that... NOT!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I've never worried or been a proponent of "watch what you say!  Players and Recruits read these boards!".....so I can't believe I'm going to say this:

But this thread cannot be helping matters.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07