Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses Kingsley: Honorable Mention

Started by The_Iceman, July 14, 2014, 12:52:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

Fayettechill14

I read a stat last season that said that when Kingsley was on the floor, 30% of opponents' shot attempts inside the arc were blocked. That was with a few games left, so it might have changed, but still.

mhuff

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on July 16, 2014, 11:27:45 am
I read a stat last season that said that when Kingsley was on the floor, 30% of opponents' shot attempts inside the arc were blocked. That was with a few games left, so it might have changed, but still.

Perhaps he should have been on the floor more? Who thinks this?

The_Iceman

Quote from: mhuff on July 16, 2014, 11:55:03 am
Perhaps he should have been on the floor more? Who thinks this?

If this isn't the case in 2014, we won't win like many think we will, and I will be calling for Mike's job.

mhuff

July 16, 2014, 12:26:25 pm #5 Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:59:51 pm by mhuff
Quote from: The_Iceman on July 16, 2014, 12:12:06 pm
If this isn't the case in 2014, we won't win like many think we will, and I will be calling for Mike's job.

Last year I predicted 24 wins. I am going with that projection this year as well. I think we are better at the guard position and post. Now if MA does not play Portis and Kingsley together, I will have lost all faith in MA's ability to recruit and coach. With that said, I expect a successful season. It looks like our schedule will be harder,so we had better be improved from top to bottom..

The_Iceman