Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So who has arrived on campus so far

Started by Prestworthy, July 14, 2014, 09:31:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestworthy

And does anyone know details?  I'd love to hear updates if anyone knows anything.

popcornhog

Not sure, but I can tell you that I haven't. I'll probably get in the night before the Nichols State game.
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on July 14, 2014, 09:32:39 am
Not sure, but I can tell you that I haven't. I'll probably get in the night before the Nichols State game.

+1, many were concerned on your arrival time.

Tim Harris

I'm pretty sure everyone except Pruitt and Tretola are here now.

Pruitt - Going JC
Tretola - CBB said he would be here before practice starts.

Prestworthy

I guess there really isn't much to report until camp.  When are two-a-days?

ricepig

Quote from: Prestworthy on July 14, 2014, 11:00:07 am

Right after the mandated single days.....j/k, not soon enough.

redswarmrising

Quote from: Tim Harris on July 14, 2014, 10:32:50 am
I'm pretty sure everyone except Pruitt and Tretola are here now.

Pruitt - Going JC
Tretola - CBB said he would be here before practice starts.

i'm guessing Tretola has made it.he's listed on the depth chart

Ugly Uncle

Practice will start around August 1st.  As far as I know everyone is here except for Tretola.  This is the first time I remember making this far along without having an arrest or some kind of trouble from a player on the team.  Everyone seems to be working hard.  This might be another shocking fall camp when you see our players.  If you remember last year after summer workouts the change in size and body was amazing.  From what I'm hearing you are going to see much the same thing.  Kids that have become men and look like machines.
Retired Radio Host

Ray Piggers

Like Ivan Drago!? Dolph would have been a beastly DE
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on July 16, 2014, 12:25:30 am
Practice will start around August 1st.  As far as I know everyone is here except for Tretola.  This is the first time I remember making this far along without having an arrest or some kind of trouble from a player on the team.  Everyone seems to be working hard.  This might be another shocking fall camp when you see our players.  If you remember last year after summer workouts the change in size and body was amazing.  From what I'm hearing you are going to see much the same thing.  Kids that have become men and look like machines.

Good to hear. Thanks Ched, we appreciate the tidbits. Peeking in on Twitter and catching bits here and there I have come across info that makes it sound as if the guys are working their butts off in the weight room. I really feel that our guys are so dang hungry that they are going to be determined to win every game this year. I really feel we will see a difference this year in what the coaches are getting established.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Poker_hog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on July 16, 2014, 12:25:30 am

Gotta love preseason.  Its where we let optimism obscure logic.   It's fun to be undefeated. 

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to your practice reports.  You guys do a great job with that.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

ldfergu

Has Chris Murphy chosen another school yet? I thought he got homesick and wanted to be closer to GA then I read where he was considering transferring to Washington State???? How the H does that happen?

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on July 14, 2014, 10:25:08 am
+1, many were concerned on your arrival time.

I'm glad you appreciate my humor.
WPS

Tim Harris

Quote from: Prestworthy on July 14, 2014, 11:00:07 am

Practice starts Aug 4.