Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD and Vacation

Started by Seebs, July 14, 2014, 07:59:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

I seem to recall in recent years that a player or two would commit during RD's vacations.  Richard, here is hoping you are having a great vaycay and that you may be forced to post a blurb about a fine young Defensive Back or Stud Linebacker committing to Arkansas in the coming days.

The Mai Tai's and ocean beach strolls can only bring so much joy. The commitment of  a fine recruit can bring tears to a grown man's eyes.

Enjoy your time away and thank you for being the hands down most prolific Recruiting reporter in the region.

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

SemperFi

RD's on vacation?!! No wonder its been dead in the recruiting forum. Feeling like a junkie not being able to get my daily recruiting update fix. Where are my tidbits!!??? Hope you're having a good vacation RD and that you do in fact get interrupted with some great news. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

MP24

Quote from: SemperFi on July 14, 2014, 09:51:31 am
RD's on vacation?!! No wonder its been dead in the recruiting forum. Feeling like a junkie not being able to get my daily recruiting update fix. Where are my tidbits!!??? Hope you're having a good vacation RD and that you do in fact get interrupted with some great news. WPS!

RD had some tidbits yesterday you might want to read. Well deserved break!

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/13/time-out-and-tidbits/
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

SemperFi

Quote from: MP24 on July 14, 2014, 10:06:38 am
RD had some tidbits yesterday you might want to read. Well deserved break!

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/13/time-out-and-tidbits/

Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I clicked on the "Gragg" article too and I'm really struggling with the idea that Gragg and Hill will be Hogs. If they aren't already sold on being Razorbacks then will a winning season be enough to sway them away from the other schools recruiting them? Being negative is just not my thing, but there has been nothing written that makes me think that we're the school to beat and that we have to go out and beat those other schools for our own homegrown talent. With all the hype surrounding these two kids if we lose them to our rivals I'll feel very disappointed that Alabama and Auburn would once again come into our state and take away more of our talent. We don't need a wall, we need landmines to keep these other schools out!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Music City Hog

Quote from: SemperFi on July 14, 2014, 10:56:31 am
Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I clicked on the "Gragg" article too and I'm really struggling with the idea that Gragg and Hill will be Hogs. If they aren't already sold on being Razorbacks then will a winning season be enough to sway them away from the other schools recruiting them? Being negative is just not my thing, but there has been nothing written that makes me think that we're the school to beat and that we have to go out and beat those other schools for our own homegrown talent. With all the hype surrounding these two kids if we lose them to our rivals I'll feel very disappointed that Alabama and Auburn would once again come into our state and take away more of our talent. We don't need a wall, we need landmines to keep these other schools out!

Logic would suggest that since they are both pass catchers, they are waiting to see if we throw it like a middle school team again.  I feel like if we show marked improvement and attempt some more balls downfield then these two will be Hogs.  If we don't throw it downfield or throw it successfully then I suspect they won't be Hogs.

muddhogger

I feel like if they truly want to be razorbacks they will be a razorback no matter how many times we throw it or how many games we win. That's just my opinion as a die hard hog fan.  I can understand them wanting to go somewhere that wil utilize their talent but if you want to be a hog, your a hog no matter what.

MP24

Quote from: SemperFi on July 14, 2014, 10:56:31 am
Thanks for the link.

"I don't even have to speak on them," said Gragg of Arkansas. "They're the hometown school. Everybody loves the Razorbacks, including me. So people should've known they would make the cut."

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/jul/14/gragg-talks-about-top-schools/

I sometimes think Gragg is just trying to get more offers, like a contest.
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

ARtillahog

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 14, 2014, 11:30:54 am
Logic would suggest that since they are both pass catchers, they are waiting to see if we throw it like a middle school team again.  I feel like if we show marked improvement and attempt some more balls downfield then these two will be Hogs.  If we don't throw it downfield or throw it successfully then I suspect they won't be Hogs.

B. Allen will be key

lumphog

Quote from: Music City Hog on July 14, 2014, 11:30:54 am
Logic, we don't need no stinkin logic!!!  ;)

muddhogger

You can stuff your logics in a sack mister!