Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas game?

Started by Tick Hog, July 13, 2014, 08:54:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

So what's the best way to get tickets for a home game at Jerry World. Would I not be able to find some cheaper than 225 for upper level end zone?

Hogarusa

Stubhub. I havent paid more than 150 for 4 games at Dallas.  Last game sat in the hall of fame level, section 122, row 10.  You have to be both patient yet aggressive.  Check every day but don't settle. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

HawgAdvocate

July 17, 2014, 10:06:34 am #2 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:47:36 pm by HawgAdvocate
Quote from: lowberh on July 17, 2014, 10:01:34 am
Stubhub. I havent paid more than 150 for 4 games at Dallas.  Last game sat in the hall of fame level, section 122, row 10.  You have to be both patient yet aggressive.  Check every day but don't settle. 

But buying tickets and going to the game means you can't witness the wonderful 4th quarter "Faces of Jerry" from his suite! Stay home and enjoy. Silly Cowboys fans. ;)

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

bao187

i would like to go watch the first game of the season. I'm hoping the cowboys start off 0-1
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

HiggiePiggy

Sorry had to do it

[attachment deleted by admin]
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Boston RedHogs

While the Cowboys aren't my team, they do have a place in my heart from growing up in Arkansas while my family and friends were all fans.  Couple that with the fact that Jerry Jones is not only a UofA alum, but also a distinguished member of the same fraternity I was in at the UofA, I tend to follow them a bit.

All that said, the Cowboys are going to struggle to get to 8-8 again this year IMHO.  The defense was ransacked.  Not many proven entities on that side of the ball at all 3 levels of defense.

Next, you have Romo.  General opinions of him aside, he's a relatively old QB coming off a pretty major surgery.  Lots of uncertainty there and with the defense likely to be subpar, the offense is going to have to be very efficient and score a lot of points to win games.....not sure that's going to happen; at least consistently.

Third; Jason Garrett.  If there is anything that can be said about the NFL, it's that it is most definitely a Coach/QB league.  The teams with the best coach/QB tandems tend to be the most successful teams.  I wouldn't put Garrett in the same league as even Rex Ryan....and he's a tertiary tier coach at best.

My prediction for the Boys:  8-8 reg season with no post season and Garrett is relieved of his duties post-haste.  Then the search for a coach that is willing to take that job under Jerry's nose commences.  The Gruden rumors run rampant, with some Cowher mixed in for measure, only to land on a coach that is young and unproven....because that's about the only kind of HC candidate that will be willing to put up with Jeral.

Good luck this season though!  I'll kind of be pulling for ya'